Recent content by Icenick

1. Stagger

Sounds fun! Cant wait to see it in action.
  2. Stagger

*Im going to be talking a lot about effects more so than stagger but I swear it has a point lol* I thought of stage 1 and then 2 but (again didnt test it but in theory) it would focus players do to the same combos over and you can have 20 skills and realistically players will cycle the same 3...
  3. Stagger

Well a few ways I thought about it was building up an element to gain a bonus effect. But I think it might over complicate things. Also I didn't want players to be punished for using a different element at the wrong time, instead be rewarded for mixing them. Stagger for me is status effects...
  4. Stagger

I haven't tested it but basically I traded all status effects in for a combo elemental system. Cast an element to inflict that status lets use "Wet" as an example from a water type spell. If you cast Ice, it will freeze them causing a stun. If you cast lightning instead, it would lower the speed...
  5. Fetch Quests and how would you spice it up?

Agreed but where does one draw a line and how much time do you spend writing and creating a side story for a simple fetch quest? Awesome Thanks for taking the time to write it out, it was a fun read. I agree as well, changing the expectations is a great way to make it less boring. Additionally...
  6. Fetch Quests and how would you spice it up?

When I think fetch quest I think Zelda Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask. Im trying to think of a fun interactive system to use in my game. I find it interesting when you have side quests that immerse you in the world instead of every NPC just saying "hey kill 10 goblins for me" (because...
  7. Events no interaction on Parallax map

You are correct I am using OCRam Passages, turned it off and it works, I just updated it latest version and it is now fixed! Thanks That is one way but it can and will get messy if I have to do this for all problems. Luckily was just an out of date plugin.
  8. Events no interaction on Parallax map

I finished my map and using YF Region Restrict created tiles where you could not pass. All other tiles are free movements. However when I create an event or object to interact with such as a barrel or guard, if I place the event on a ledge I cannot interact with it and I go right through it...
  9. YEP <Custom Passive Conditions> not working on equipment?

EDIT: I found a way using your code to create the desired effect.. however I need 2 states. The item equipped gives passive state; <Custom Battle Effect> user._comboState = 1; user.setStateCounter(99, user._comboState); //With X is your state ID. This will display the number of current stacks...
  10. YEP <Custom Passive Conditions> not working on equipment?

Im having a very difficult time making a piece of armor that provides a bonus to DEF once each battle, once the actor takes any sort of damage the state is turned off and reset the next battle. I tried this on the state given by armor. No luck, I also tried creating a dummy state that adds my...
  11. Yanfly Animated Sideview Enemies Stop motion?

bump using RM 1.5.1 if that matters :S
  12. Bobstah's Battle Commands Customization v2.2.1 - Updated 05/17/2017

Is there a way to make this plugin work with YF Skill Learn system. I noticed if I have the plugin, the learn skills no longer appears.
  13. YEP Skills Rewards, add a Buff to the enemy not the actor?

Away from computer but you can try this let me know if it works. $gameTemp.reserveCommonEvent(X)
  14. YEP Skills Rewards, add a Buff to the enemy not the actor?

Just using the Skill Core you can do it like this. <Post-Damage Eval> // Check if the action deals HP damage if (this.isHpEffect() && value > 0) { // Get this action's elements var elements = this.getItemElements(); // Loop through each of the elements for (var i = 0; i <...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guuh1