Recent content by Icenick

1. Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

I tried it and it doesn't work in any event.
  2. Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

Yeah but CTB says its supported and so is battle engine. Do you run it without the core?
  3. Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

Error Uncaught TypeError: this._clearUpperCanvas is not a function Trying to use YF_Core, YF_BattleEngine, and YF_CTB What did I do wrong?
  4. RMMZ Extra action once per turn (Bonus Action D&D)

Yes I had that, a state that canceled instant cast for every item and skill in the game. Yanfly plugins were so simple to use. So your saying it is not possible in MZ?
  5. RMMZ Extra action once per turn (Bonus Action D&D)

I thought of that but the way the game operates make it impossible. Since you don't perform actions instantly it will not work. Giving all actors Action Times + 100%, makes you choose both actions before either is resolved and they are resolved one after another. It would be very messy and not...
  6. RMMZ Extra action once per turn (Bonus Action D&D)

From D&D Bonus Actions are once per turn and can do multiple things, usually things that happen in seconds or are class or skill specific. A rogue can use "hide" after they preform an attack to become safe or have the enemy search from them before able to counter-attack. Potions are another...
  7. Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

What a great plugin! I tried it with Yanfly Instant Cast and when I tried to start the game I got this error. What did I do wrong? TypeError Yanfly.Util.getRange is not a function
  8. Follow Up Skills

Is there a way to make it work based on target state or buff? <followup: if (target._buff(6) == -1){1} else {0}> If the enemy has a debuff state, the skill will follow up with a normal attack, if not, nothing happens. Can't get it to work.
  9. RMMV State Icons staying on screen, trying to fix visual icons.

I tried a few methods with no luck, having it refresh at the start and end of each actor turn.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Princess_Shinra