icerose05
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looking for a Mad Hatter and Cheshire Cat sprite
    Jaide
    Jaide
    http://mjtkool.jugem.jp/?eid=10 This site has the Hatter in Mack style (they have Alice as well), but I don't know of a taller version of the Cheshire Cat.
    icerose05
    icerose05
    Yes! Perfect! :D thank you so much. The cheshire cat doesn't have to be tall, he is a cat after all, but I was just worried about the Mad Hatter. You are an awesome person, thanks again!
    Jaide
    Jaide
    Glad I could help! :D
    Wondering if I should charge a small price for my game because of how much time and work I've put into it
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If you do, make sure ALL the resources you've used (sprites, scripts, audio) are okay to use commercially. Some people start off planning a free game so just use whatever they find, then discover they can't go commercial later unless they replace those resources that cannot be used commercially.
    icerose05
    icerose05
    I was planning on making it commercial from the start, so I've been careful of that all the way.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    I disagree with Solo, release it to the community first so the RM veterans can nitpick and rip apart your game for it to emerge as a better one... XD
    In reply to my recent post: yes, any fairy tale stories. Thanks for the suggestions and keep 'em coming!
    Making a fairy tale based horror game...event suggestions?
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Try to keep Red Riding Hood from becoming wolf dinner.
    supercow
    supercow
    you mean any fairy tale stories?

hansel and gretel adventure of cookies house
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It turns out that if I set the collider to 0,0,0,0 before despawning an event.... QMovement will actually play nice with Galv Event Spawner! :LZSexcite:
So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*
Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__Andrea__