Recent content by ICF-Soft

1. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Params Core

Skill variations have other pourpose. To recover energy througth a defense skill you can use something like these: <RECOVER CPARAM: enr 40> <RECOVER CPARAM: enr RATE 40> First one recovers 40 energy and second one recovers 40% energy. Remember that you have to use same cparam name for every...
  2. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Params Core

By using numbers as colors you pick a color from the palete inside windowskin image. If you want to use a html color you can use #000 for black or #fff for white as examples. I'll give a possible configuration for energy: Name Basic: menr Full Name Basic: Max energy Name Counter: enr Full Name...
  3. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Params Core

Current plugin version is 1.08. This version allows gauges and to spend/refill from a gauge from skills you'll also need skill core. There is an issue when trying to go from forum to blog post. Yo can go here to see all plugins.
  4. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Params Core

BParam Base Eval parameters work different than you're trying to use. The first thing to know is that completely override database param for actors and enemies when used, but can use level 1 param inside formula with "base". The second is that is not a complete formula, it's a calculation before...
  5. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Params Core

Hi @WiegrafDX, You can try to use "this.vit * 2". I hope this will help you.
  6. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Params Core

It should work same way as the other parameters. This code works for me: <Augment: Orb> str: +50 con: +50 wil: +50 Add Debuff: int, 50% </Augment: Orb> Maybe plugins could be in a wrong order.
  7. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Params Core

Hi @Zemtax, You need ICF-Soft Yanfly show params compatibility version 1.01 to work with attachable augments. I hope this will help you.
  8. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Params Core

There is a CParam drain feature but it's only used for same cparam. There isn't a feature that mixes cparams yet.
  9. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Status Menu

It looks like this:
  10. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Params Core

You can try this code: var a = $gameActors.actor($gameVariables.value(variable)); a.new;
  11. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Params Core

Hi @Aryn, I you try to use formulas like "b.new += 1" or "b.new = b.new + 1" wouln't work because of Nparams nature. If this become avaiable and a character with "new 15" has equipped an armor that gives "new + 50" and you use "b.new += 1" when you check status you'll find a value of 116 instead...
  12. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Params Core

Hi @factus, It needs ICF-Soft Main Utility plugin to work. I hope this will help you.
  13. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Params Core

You can recover Cparams same way as damaging them. Negative sign is damage wile no sign is recover. Also you can edit Cparam reset type and reset value. By default its reseted to max when going to an inn.
  14. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Params Core

Hello @zerobeat032, Cparam damage popups are avaiable since version 1.08 but you must enable througth "Default Valid CParams" plugin parameter or in actor/class/enemy notetags. This is to avoid damage popups as example when extracting fire points from a cold elemental enemy. To make a skill to...
  15. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Skill Core

ICF-Soft Skill Core - Version 1.00 by ICF-Soft Introduction This plugin allows to give skill costs, conditions and skill variations. Features Custom skill conditions. Custom skill costs. Skill variations. How to Use It needs ICF-Soft Main Utility to work. Like other plugins it works...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samaro