Recent content by id0

1. id0

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

I don't want enemies walk through the walls but player can walk thruogh them, that's all.
  2. id0

But won't it be the same as through?
  3. id0

I might add that... in skill settings, you can write: user speed inc 3 user speed dec 3 and it's woking fine, right up to the moment when your attack been canceled. In that case speed do not reset, and you become SUPERMAN. I probably look in the script and fix it for myself, but it's a pain...
  4. id0

RMMV Shora Lighting Plugin (Real-time shadow with heavily optimized lighting) (MV/MZ)

You already have KHAS shadows for your tilesets, there's another one, but for events shadows are only one and old. What the god damn apples. Don't talk nonsense.
  5. id0

RMMV Shora Lighting Plugin (Real-time shadow with heavily optimized lighting) (MV/MZ)

You don't undersnad what you taking about. This I made in MV with QMap and OCRam lighning. Performace is great, and all I need it's not gtitchy shadows.
  6. id0

I have to say that wall shadows are not very useful because a lot of people just use parallax, when there are no walls at all, because tilesets are not used. But character shadows make only one plugin: `` Exhydra Basic Shadows ''(something like this) and it works, but outdated and there are some...
  7. id0

What's the point? He's also go though everything: walls, rocks etc. and then stuck to it when change back.
  8. id0

I have the skill - somersaults dash, I even added the command "through" to the code, but all I can do is get the player through everything, which is not what I want. I want the player to avoid attacks if he is in the corner.
  9. id0

Tell me, please, how to make player walk through events, bun NOT through other colliders?
  10. id0

Disallow Usage of Items for specific Actor / Class?

A, I see. Thanks anyway)
  11. id0

Can you share the code? I have some item (vodka for example) only special actor can use. But in the game menu.
  12. id0

Were you able to do it?
  13. id0

OcRam - Messages plugin (for MV)

If enter any menu actually. Did someone found solution?
  14. id0

Maybe that's why states not read properly somtimes. But now at least it's not link to any variables, and It's more stable for my tests. It's calling when last combo end, or if combo is reset. At least it should be. ComboEnd function call when ComboAttack() switch to 4 state. ComboDeal...
  15. id0

I tried your solution and it is glitchy. It is very tied to the frame rate in the game and reacts differently with low and high. This is why I decided to write this script. This is not a brilliant script, and I'm a bad programmer and I hate coding. But time after time I have to do this...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"
Going to start a new project today. OMG, it will be on RPGMaker MV. :D
Paid material WIP~
EysZO9cVEAEWy9W

This is Alchemy pack.
I decided to add more witch elements.

Now we have wooden props, candles, pots, and potion bottles.
We also want to add herbs, kettles, fireplaces, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlboss159