IguanaGuy's latest activity

• IguanaGuy
    IguanaGuy reacted to TheLastYuriSamurai's post in the thread No Travel Game Jam with Like Like.
    I'm going to have to work to try and figure out how to not lose the humor while editing my new game Magical girl Z that I made for both...
  • IguanaGuy
    IguanaGuy updated their status.
    So this was a dice battle idea I had, but I cancelled it.
  • IguanaGuy
    Distant 6 Shopping Plaza. Part of my "No Travel" game project
  • IguanaGuy
    IguanaGuy reacted to sirenianheart's comment on IguanaGuy's profile post with Like Like.
    Oh wow, this looks awesome so far! :D
  • IguanaGuy
    IguanaGuy reacted to LVGames's comment on IguanaGuy's profile post with Like Like.
    Wow very nice, it's looking great! :kaojoy:
  • IguanaGuy
    IguanaGuy commented on IguanaGuy's profile post.
    Thanks! I've had a few suggestions from gamer friends to make it better so I hope to work those into it as well. be looking for this one...
  • IguanaGuy
    My work in progress for the "No Travel" game jam.
  • IguanaGuy
    IguanaGuy replied to the thread No Travel Game Jam.
    Archeia ,I would love that artwork as my screen backdrop! (Compliments on a cute pic there) Devs Involved: This is a great idea and it...
  • IguanaGuy
    IguanaGuy replied to the thread Avy's MV Stuff.
    Great work on the dog and cat face images! I tried that once myself and let's leave it as a failed experiment on my part. The dragon...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight