Recent content by IguanaGuy

1. IguanaGuy

[MEDIA] Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.

Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.
  2. IguanaGuy

I know right! I did the same with a game of mine and my beta friend sent me 3 pages of notes of...

I know right! I did the same with a game of mine and my beta friend sent me 3 pages of notes of things they thought were bugs/crashes in the game.
  3. IguanaGuy

Fantasy world you'd like to see more of

Oceanic/Underwater worlds or a Vast Underground world. (Thinking of Journey to the Center of the Earth stuff here) Not so much narrow caves as it would be a giant grotto with cities and people living in them.
  4. IguanaGuy

What Tileset is this?

Does not look like VXace or MV. Maybe RPG Maker XP graphics? I think I have seen those trees before.
  5. IguanaGuy

Testing out Time Fantasy Graphics for the first time. I like them. [MEDIA]

Testing out Time Fantasy Graphics for the first time. I like them.
  6. IguanaGuy

RMMV Distant 6: Deadly Horizons (In Development)

Missions 1-3 are just to get you and your players up to speed as far as levels and equipment go. Mission 4 will be the first encounter with the Thraxx aliens which are a bit more dangerous than previous mission enemies. After liberating the colony from its infestation, the Corporation will taker...
  7. IguanaGuy

Examples for the Time Fantasy Tiles

I'm just starting to make a game (probably not commercial level though)using the Time Fantasy stuff only ( As much as possible) I have noticed that there is a lot of stuff out there for this style as far as world regions and characters go. I think the style will suit a wide range of game genres...
  8. IguanaGuy

Caethyril's Plugins

Hey just saying thanks for all your help in the past with plugins and plugin issues! I recognized some of the ones in your list and still have them in my current projects on the go! Glad to see so many people being helped by them now. Hope you are doing well.
  9. IguanaGuy

FleshToDust First Look Videos

Thanks for reviewing the game FTD - for those who watched his review video, the two issues requiring him to restart the game have been fixed and the new file is on the itch.io site for downloading. Other suggestions like allowing players to move around quicker have been dealt with as well.
  10. IguanaGuy

My apologies. I discovered a game locking bug and had to suspend the download option until I could fix it. The game should be download accessible shortly. [FIXED] Download option is good to go again. Thanks for your patience.
  11. IguanaGuy

Distant 6: Deadly Horizons SYNOPSIS SCREENSHOTS SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT DOWNLOAD LINK
  12. IguanaGuy

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Interesting news. I will be looking forward to more information about the new engine. I'm a big MV user and have some large projects on the go so not sure about making the switch right away... One wish I would have is a pixel ratio slider bar so I can make graphics retro or high def depending on...
  13. IguanaGuy

[MEDIA] So this was a dice battle idea I had, but I cancelled it.

So this was a dice battle idea I had, but I cancelled it.
  14. IguanaGuy

Distant 6 Shopping Plaza. Part of my "No Travel" game project[MEDIA]

Distant 6 Shopping Plaza. Part of my "No Travel" game project
  15. IguanaGuy

Thanks! I've had a few suggestions from gamer friends to make it better so I hope to work those...

Thanks! I've had a few suggestions from gamer friends to make it better so I hope to work those into it as well. be looking for this one at the end of April with (I hope) a bunch of submitted games.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim5516