2. Ihsorak

Maybe -some- people should try to be more specific. D:< :P

Maybe -some- people should try to be more specific. D:< :P
  3. Ihsorak

What is it!?! OUT WITH IT, MAN!

What is it!?! OUT WITH IT, MAN!
  4. Ihsorak

Third Realm

Useful Info: -To be updated as feedback from players comes in- -Text file in Third Realm folder contains additional info- ---Part 1--- Press F5 to play the game at triple speed. The early-game status-inducing moves like Sand Dust and Dance Moves are VERY inaccurate. The paralysis and...
  5. Ihsorak

Commands to roll credits.

Commands to roll credits.
  6. Ihsorak

Well you see you just...

Well you see you just...
  7. Ihsorak

lolol Kumori

lolol Kumori
  8. Ihsorak

There's a lot of empty space, so you could throw in some detail. Since it's a castle, they might...

There's a lot of empty space, so you could throw in some detail. Since it's a castle, they might want to keep their area nice and organized too. :) Maybe a cobblestone road leading up to the castle. A few NPCs would make the map more interesting (as long as they are.) Looks like a good...
  9. Ihsorak

Congrats on your job, NicoB! :D

Congrats on your job, NicoB! :D
  10. Ihsorak

:D

:D
  11. Ihsorak

Once I took 4 days to finish an assignment, and the computer crashed itself just a one or two...

Once I took 4 days to finish an assignment, and the computer crashed itself just a one or two days before its due date. Moral of the story: the robot revolution is already here.
  12. Ihsorak

Have and make fun!

Have and make fun!
  13. Ihsorak

Whatever makes you happy and you feel is worthwhile. *Corny but true*

Whatever makes you happy and you feel is worthwhile. *Corny but true*
  14. Ihsorak

That's probably the intent, Knightmare?

That's probably the intent, Knightmare?
  15. Ihsorak

That happened to me once over the summer. Sometimes it just doesn't feel like the art is working...

That happened to me once over the summer. Sometimes it just doesn't feel like the art is working out... lazy bum it is. Give it time.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Jeżeli jeszcze nie subskrybujecie to byłoby nam bardzo miło.
1.png
Potrzebujemy 100 subów na niestandardowy URL.
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?
I've been working on status effects since last thursday, and today I finished the core mechanic of Zombie, Teleport, Curse and Recall. Zombie and Curse are lacking a few things to make them complete atm. Teleport though is the "HAHA" spell for some of my mobs, but can "NOPE" at them with Recall.
I'm weird as there are a few game franchises I'll watch and read about, but have no interest in playing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaywwttfff