Ikari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, first I lose pretty much almost all my friends, and now I'm treated as an object rather than a person. Excuse me while I go head to a depression forum for most of my week.
    Onomotopoeia
    Onomotopoeia
    I believe you are a person. I will treat you as a person. You are a person, worth far more than any common object. -- Just remember this, please.
    ThatChillingLittleKiddo
    ThatChillingLittleKiddo
    I know how you feel, I lost ALL of my friends... :*(
    ThatChillingLittleKiddo
    ThatChillingLittleKiddo
    Hang in there. :)
    People often say I'm good at creating nice atmospheres or moods for games. Yay!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    this is easy !

Nya~
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^nya is really overused. It should really only be used after the phrase 'I am hungry' or to directly mean that as I've rarely heard a cat meow for other reasons.

@ikari: I'm good with moods but physicAl atmospheres always elude me.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    I can only create a good atmosphere for a story when I'm inspired.
    Aw man. One of my favorite manga, Kuroko no Basket, ended. I'm a sad man. It was a great ride with all the suspense. Can't wait for the anime adaptation.
    So I just realized I've basically worked on my game for 5 years. Worked on it for half a year, forgot about it, then came back to it 2 years later. And here I am, almost working on it or the 6th year. Jeez...
    Ikari
    Ikari
    Thanks! Even if it takes me a million years I won't give up on this project. =D
    byrdbones
    byrdbones
    That's crazy dude, keep going!
    Ikari
    Ikari
    I'm often doubted by my friends that I will never finish it, but I've come too far to quit now! s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶
    Yay, just 2 more likes until I reach the "Excellent" section. Still have a long way to go though... OTL
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    then who is who? cause someone said dalph was ralph....
    Dalph
    Dalph
    You cannot even imagine how much this is complicated, bro.
    Ikari
    Ikari
    Y̶e̶a̶h̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶R̶a̶l̶p̶h̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶D̶a̶l̶p̶h̶

Huh? Who said Dalph was Ralph? That's a complete lie someone told!
    I'm not the only one who doesn't know what to make NPCs say right?
    Ikari
    Ikari
    Just gotta stay away from the areas that make you lose your brain cells, I suppose?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    It's the internet... how do you do that? o_O
    Ikari
    Ikari
    LOL.

You deserve a gold medal.
    Anyone remember their very first RPG Maker game? Mine was horrible.
    Korimax
    Korimax
    The first one I made... well thats currently nonexistant, closest I've come is a demo for a project I scrapped. Mapping was pretty poor, and there wasn't really anything unique about the game.
    Ikari
    Ikari
    @Sharm First made.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    In that case, nope! Can't remember something that doesn't exist.
    I've been wondering, does that product ShamWOW ever work?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    According to several YouTube videos... not as well as advertised...
    Ikari
    Ikari
    HOHOHO. I actually remember those now.
    Boy... almost messed up one of my characters and made them too dislikable. (To the point where even I disliked them lol) Good thing I realized it soon enough and fixed it.
    Ikari
    Ikari
    I do now, I just didn't like a certain trait of theirs.
    deilin
    deilin
    I'm not sure like is the word here. Understanding tolerance. I've come across many characters I don't like, but I understand their motives.
    Ikari
    Ikari
    ^ Exactly that.
    Am I the only one who thinks writing characters is pretty fun?
    Ikari
    Ikari
    ^ Same here.
    OneTrueMitch
    OneTrueMitch
    Oh man, I feel you. I adore writing characters of any and every kind. I revolve around creating deep and unique characters. I have made over 100+ in the past 4 years. I also love writing about my own world so that's a thing!
    Ikari
    Ikari
    Jeez, +100? You must be crazy experienced then.
    Oh, how dialogue can be the bane of my existence when I can't come up with a scene.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Start with strong characters, the dialogue comes more naturally when they have their own voice.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Use ellipses and internet dialogues (If you're a sadist).

...dawg...

...sup...

we're bff...

...indeed, lol!
    Ikari
    Ikari
    @Sharm Yeah, i'm trying to write a scene that reveals somewhat more of a character's personality.

@Dalph Hah@
    Anyone remember that old RMVX game Feral Dreams? Or Castle Oblivion.
    Ikari
    Ikari
    Yeah, might as well un-disable it lol. And, it's better if the player should be able to come back and look at the maps if they want.
    Ikari
    Ikari
    And yeah, in large locations, especially when you have somewhere to do and you don't even know what it's about lol.
    Euphoria
    Euphoria
    That's true! I don't think I have any areas like that planned for my game so far and I mostly use medium-small sized maps, but I can see where the annoyance of not being able to dash in some games while you can in others comes from. Guess I'll remove it and just plan for a bigger world!
    Apparently submissions on RMN are public? Whenever I post something on a private RMN profile and post stuff like Media, the little M icon has an amount of like 10-15. Perhaps it's mods?
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    That's makerscore, which allows you to store more stuff on their site in your locker. Whether private or public doesn't matter.
    Ikari
    Ikari
    Ohhhhh! Makes sense now, thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
I was making a cutscene where Hero's dad got killed by the dragon but when he lose its say game over and send you to the tittle screen. How can remove game over for that cutscene
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xbooster