Ikari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finished my old demo. NOSTALGIC OVERLOAD. Horrible and Enjoyable though.
    Tsukihime
    Tsukihime
    Must've done something right if it was enjoyable and not just horrible.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Maybe it was enjoyable because of how horrible it was. I've seen a few of those. Weirdly fun.
    Ikari
    Ikari
    @Tsukihime

I did do the atmosphere right, but the mapping direction was all messed up, the dialogue was not that bad and the story had no real reason for itself. xD
    I finally found my old VX game from all this time. (A friend sent me it) Dying from nostalgia. Help.
    Ikari
    Ikari
    It does feel good to know how far I've progressed since then, though.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Nostalgia overload is awesome. :)
    See this is why aliens will never visit us...
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    The fact is that we don't know what are the facts about aliens. All that we "know" about them are all fictional or from sources that we cannot verify.
    Solo
    Solo
    True.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Right now, I'm simply curious if extra terrestrials do exist... Especially since the universe is so big (or so they say).
    Lol, I hate getting my hopes up. They always come crashing down hard in the end.
    Chester
    Chester
    You can always pet me meow :3
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Don't let the negative words of naysayers get you down. If you're hopeful about something, own it. Just, as long as it's not enslaving the entire human race.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    "Don't get your hopes up too high, they just might fall on you."
    Am I the only one who doesn't support smoking or drugs around here...? Yeesh.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Well, except for caffeine... please don't take away my caffeine! T___T
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    I am not against the use of alcohol responsible, smoking as long as know the increase chances it gives you and you're not spending yourself into the poor house and as for drugs...I think drugs should be used for medical reasons. Although, the war on drugs has been lost.
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    mmmmmmmmmm psychoactives and cigarettes

War on drugs is a sham, it should be called the war on competition
    Have you ever asked yourself in a certain situation, "What the flying hell have I gotten myself into...?"
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Yes, I did that just five minutes ago.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Not really. I try to avoid situations I can forsee being "bad ideas". The exception to this, of course, involves talking to people on message boards or Youtube. Those places, I can't help myself. :D
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    "Trial by fire!!"
    So I just realized the RMVX site got closed down. WHY?! I NEEDED IT!
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    I suggest that you post and ask if people have them. run it by a mod first, but many old VX games could probably still be shared.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Which site? The VX Ace site is up - I got a PM from someone on it the other day and thought it a bit weird 'cause I thought it had shut down. Maybe I've been thinking it was the wrong site all along.
    Ikari
    Ikari
    rpgmakervx.net I believe.
    Internet is life. No internet = death.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    ^ this.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Wow, you really think if all internet - not saying electricity or anything like that - were to stop, that humans would not survive?!?
    Narcissus
    Narcissus
    HUmans might survive, but there would certainly be riots in the streets/ total chaos for a good while until the internet gets back on. No one wants to go back to no internet, especially when everyone relies on it for most things.
    Holy cow this is the 7th year I've been developing the same project.
    EternalShadow
    Ikari
    Ikari
    You see...

-made the game 7 years ago

-worked on it for a few months

-tried to make cool designs and publish it places

-came up with new project ideas

-they were horrible

-comes back to this project

-completely flips the idea

-It's been 2 years now.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    It's been 4 years for mine :p Though there were lots and lots of hiatuses.
    If making a story was a video game, pacing would be the hardest boss.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    All you need to do is intersperse description throughout the paragraphs and make a sort of a timeline.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Unpopular opinion: I always consider my players as my guinea pig for my experiment (my game) :p
Error brain.exe is not responding. Shutdown and run pillow.exe and bed.exe instead?
Not going to lie, now that business is picking up again after the whole pandemic lockdown.... these 50+ hour work weeks are really slowing down game dev work. It's a good thing I have basically no life, else I'd never have time to do this. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lightningburrito