Ikari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, this is strange. When I'm around my friends, things seem the same as normal. But as soon as I leave for a bit, it seems like everything goes wrong for them. W-Wait, does this mean my existence actually matters?! =O
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    lol, megalomania...

:p
    Ikari
    Ikari
    Lol, never said I wanted all power but ok.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    I jest. It was merely a joke about delusions of one's importance. Just remember, though: Even if YOU don't see it, SOMEONE always thinks your existence matters. Did you ever see "It's a Wonderful Life"?

I'm not trying to be an ass, just a joker :p
    Feels great to come back to writing!
    Ikari
    Ikari
    Or more like, it's great to have a wide (and logical) imagination when you write.
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    I've never got frustrated with my work. ^~^ Writing is the flight of imagination. :) But more to the point, a more structured and Narrative imagination
    Ikari
    Ikari
    Yeah.
    I'm losing my motivation to gam mak. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME.
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    Life... Life is happening. u_u
    That Bread
    That Bread
    You just need a break Ikari. Trust me, one week will help you out.
    Ikari
    Ikari
    I'll try that.
    Riddle Time! What moves in all directions?
    Fernyfer775
    Fernyfer775
    My butt whenever I twerk?
    Ikari
    Ikari
    Mellipon was right! It was wind. =P
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Everything? Everything can be moved in all directions. If you mean "under it's own power" than only living things and it wouldn't be the wind. Kind of a strange riddle in that the answer makes no sense.
    Habit: Being an rear end in a top hat to other people when I'm outraged.
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    well, the site replaces those words with "rear end in a top hat" because they don't really want those words spoken on the forums. but yeah. when i'm angry i just try to find a room alone to let the anger fizzle down. usually anger is just a spur-of-the-moment thing. however, if the cause is deeper, you may have to treat it at its root by telling yourself some truths. it might even be that circumstances are hard and that causes you to be angry. i know that's the case for me...
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    ... right now. all i can say is be strong and self control is a virtue. i'm feeling kind of sad right now about a few things but i'm going to hold my head up high and push through it. bless you
    Ikari
    Ikari
    Thanks alot lol.
    You owe me money >:]
    Ikari
    Ikari
    (Crap I remember that post I made)

H-Huh? Money? What's a money?
    I've never realized up until now that I do a magnificent job at confusing the hell out of other people.
    El. Psy. Congroo.
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    Didn't like it very much. It had too many "too dumb to live " characters, the transgender kid, the rich girl, the childhood friend, the cellphone psycho. The plot was really interesting, though.
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    Apparently I've forgotten all of their names. :p
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    xD I hate "too dumb to live" characters xDD...#BreakfastClub.
    Having your existence ignored is the worst.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    I used to feel like that, and then I realized the people that were "ignoring" me were total pieces of S*** and I couldn't understand why I should care for their attention. YMMV...(and seriously just self-centered POS's. When the topic strayed from them or their activities, it was A:Walk away, or B: try to steer convo back.)
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I beg to differ.
    Someone give me enough light power so I can beat Buka and Dalph at the same time.
    How would you change the way society functions?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    People would take personal responsibility for their own actions instead of blaming others.
    Onomotopoeia
    Onomotopoeia
    In terms of a game? Make the characters listen to and respect each other. In real life? Impossible by human standards, it just cannot be done.
    Onomotopoeia
    Onomotopoeia
    ... I change my answer. It is possible; but only at great cost. The "how" of your question would require either a charismatic despot such as Adoft Hitler was, or the overwhelming ignorance of a population at large.
    I think I may make my game something you can install.
    EternalShadow
    Ikari
    Ikari
    I feel like it looks cool to me (Though I suppose it won't make me look mega professional. Trust me I don't even want to be one of those people lmao), and I suppose it'll avoid people being confused on what to click and how to play the game if it's their first time playing an RPG Maker game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can someone test a windowskin for me? I can't while traveling (I'll send as PM).
VX/VX Ace Kids is the Best for Me,but MV/MZ Did a Bit Better than VX/VX Ace But Nothing Beats VX/VX Ace!

Finally finished the first character for the free bust set I'm making. It turned out more big
SD than chibi, but I can't help but fall into my natural style. I'll post a thread once I've got more to show.
Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness :LZSgrin:
I am excite.
Actor2_4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BitterBitter