Ikari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What is it that makes a death nonsensical in a story?
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    The first reason would be when it makes no sense. For example in Spiderman 3, Harry stands between Venom's attack and Spiderman, when he could have just as easily punched Venom aside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdEEhhRYdKE
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    When it has no bearing in the story, and it's only used for shock value or when it's only a fluke and later it turns out that the character was alive. Unless done REALLY well that will probably piss off the player.
    Mihel
    Mihel
    Caith Sith.
    Alright, I've got the cut-scene idea! Now I just need to apply it to RPG Maker. *idea utterly screws up upon attempting to do so*
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    That happens to you too?!?!?! Dx I know those feels
    Kes
    Kes
    I challenge you to find anyone who hasn't had this happen to them at least once.
    If you already know the ending of the game before you play, then what's the point of playing at all?
    Deleted
    Very well said ^
    kj3400
    kj3400
    You don't know what happens in the middle, or in some cases, how it started That's why you play it. Besides, what if what you thought was the ending wasn't the ending at all?
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Story is just a part of what an entire game is. Even if the story was spoiled to me, I can at least (hope) to look forward to interesting or fun gameplay.
    I hate people.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    "Please define normal as it pertains to Human personality."
    Ikari
    Ikari
    ^ Lol, I'm gonna use that quote from now on.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    I used to ask people to just define normal, but a ditzy blonde cheerleader I used to work with (she just happened to be all those things, i am not stereotyping), told me "Normal is a setting on a washing machine. There is no such thing as normal personality. We are all different." She had a very good point.
    Getting fan art is the best.
    Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
    Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
    getting fan anything is cool. if i ever get published and famous i would be so chuffed to have fanart and fanfiction made about my stuff. lol. fansmake the world go round after all!
    Ikari
    Ikari
    @Cluly I do believe you need the font 'Segoe UI Light- to play the game.
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    That's awesome :D
    Ikari
    Ikari
    You have my gratitude, Tai_MT, mostly useless (I'm gonna call you useful from now on, it seems rude haha) and mlogan!
    I think I'm getting used to being depressed... is that a bad thing?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Okay, enough telling off Knighteriius, one person was enough. He wasn't intending to be mean.
    jsomr
    jsomr
    If you need someone to talk to drop me a PM. I know when I'm feeling low I look to others to voice some of my woes. Take care.
    jsomr
    jsomr
    By the way, I was reading through the comments and my English hurts.
    Writing story is so much fun. So as long as you don't hit writer's block.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Sweet! Do you want to wrap mine up? I am at a loss as to where to go with the ending...
    Ikari
    Ikari
    No no no, I can't write it for you! Though I wouldn't mind giving you tips.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    I have always wanted a Dreamcast, and not just for the sued-out-of-existence Bleemcast! They had a game I wanted to play, but all I really remember was a big sword, and when you pulled mandrake you could die...
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    Would that be Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage?
    Ikari
    Ikari
    @Scythuz SUNOVA*****! *gets arrested*
    Switched to Verizion FiOS. Can't play PSO2. Can BARELY connect to the internet. FML.
    Somehow not finishing an RM game feels like a curse.
    Ikari
    Ikari
    Let's call it The Unborn Curse.
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    I know what you talking about. ;)

I want to work on mine everyday, but simply get no time to do it. :/ (\s/)
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    I would proffer the moniker "The Inchoate Curse"
    Thinking of adding in Achievements for my game. Heh, this would be perfect for more gameplay... I think.
    Marsigne
    I thought that too, and yes, it'd make exploring rewarding which is very good for the players and making achievement is good :)
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Don't achievements like: Finished first dungeon, purchase item from item shop. Make the player work for the achievements or do something that they won't do anyway.
    Ikari
    Ikari
    Lol! Nah. I'm going for something like;

-Defeat a troop in under 40 seconds

-Find all treasure chests

-Defeat first boss in less than 2 minutes

-Save 50 times

-Use -name of skill- 20 times

-Find all items

-Defeat every enemy in the game

Things like that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness
I am excite.
Actor2_4 added!

I Didnt Like or Disagree with @Andar Due to Him Saying this when We talk about VX (Not Ace): VX is the worst version of the RPG-Makers as it had only one tileset and is missing many features to improve the game development. It is a very bad choice to base a new project on.
It seems to me that I'm too lazy to make new MZ plugins with my full time job, so I'm porting my easy, simple and small MV plugins instead.
I hope I can port 1-2 such plugins per day, but this will be hard for me :)
just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robwork