Recent content by Ikari

1. Ikari

CAN'T. UNSELECT. YOUR ICON

CAN'T. UNSELECT. YOUR ICON
  2. Ikari

When's a good time for a game to start opening up extra things like side-quests?

When's a good time for a game to start opening up extra things like side-quests?
  3. Ikari

KILLER. KILLERRRRRRRRRRRR

KILLER. KILLERRRRRRRRRRRR
  4. Ikari

Unity operates with C# I believe. (Or C-sharp.)

Unity operates with C# I believe. (Or C-sharp.)
  5. Ikari

Yeah! I've been starting to learn Unity and its programming.

Yeah! I've been starting to learn Unity and its programming.
  6. Ikari

Thank you both!

Thank you both!
  7. Ikari

Happy Birthday to me! Yaaay.

Happy Birthday to me! Yaaay.
  8. Ikari

I like the progress! Go go go!

I like the progress! Go go go!
  9. Ikari

Game & Map Screenshots 8

The introduction battle of the game. The main character, Libra, serves as an assassin and is currently infiltrating a castle to assassinate one of the nobles of the country known as the Velvet Saint. This is only the beginning of a much larger series of events as he runs into more people, gets...
  10. Ikari

I wanted to download it, but it's nowhere to be found. If anyone has it, send it to me!

I wanted to download it, but it's nowhere to be found. If anyone has it, send it to me!
  11. Ikari

Anyone have the RPG Maker VX Game, Adela Isra?

Anyone have the RPG Maker VX Game, Adela Isra?
  12. Ikari

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Whoah. The 8th map and screenshots thread already? I feel pretty slow. Well, might as well post some stuff here!
  13. Ikari

Need Assistance with Mog Scene File A (RPG MAKER VX ACE)

OH! I see! So you aligned the graphics in GIMP and then changed layout numbers! Alright, that makes so much sense now. Thank you for your help, Meta!
  14. Ikari

No worries! You are AWESOME, thank you so much for this! What lines did you edit to position the save file script (such as the playtime and recording images), just to be sure?
  15. Ikari

Yeah, the issue is, I don't know how exactly to re-position the playtime/location/frame/history text from the script itself. That's what I wanted to do. If there was a line I could be directed to or recommended to change the positioning for the save screen, then it would be less difficult. But...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RayGarden7 wrote on Geovid's profile.
Hey I'm new the RPG Maker forms as well and was having the same problem you are with needing 30 post or 30 threads we must complete. Maybe we could help each other out? Why you on the forms what is your goal?

Apparently the various VS core plugins are going to be free. :LZSexcite:
Now to go wash the stink off myself from having had to look at Twitter.
:rtear:

heroine before entering いせかい
We're giving away a copy of MZ come join us!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vorpal_Sword