Recent content by IL RASTA

1. Hello Could you get me the demo of Monster Breeding System ?? I did not understand some things...

Hello Could you get me the demo of Monster Breeding System ?? I did not understand some things and I would help. thank you
  2. In-Game Manual

Hello I followed the guide step by step but I have always this error. Can you help me ? Thank you
  3. Plugin continuous map

Hello to all I hope to be in the right section, if it is wrong I apologize. Sorry for my English also from google XD I'm looking for a plugin that replaces the teleport linking all maps together as if they were consecutive. Can you help me?? I tried searching but could not find anything. If...
  4. ArbitraryGuy's Generator Parts for Non-humans

cool man Great job ... I wait forward the new actors  :D
  5. EST - Build And Decor EX

Hello Plugin really helpful and great. But I have a problem, I want to know how to move the window down where messages appear. As seen in the screen I can not use it because there is where you place the hud ...   PLEASE HELP ME  :(   :(   ;_;   ;_;   ;_;
  6. SnowMV - Simple Gathering

Hello to all Sorry I am the most ignorant of all .... I just can not get it started ... there would be a kind soul that I would achieve a mini demo ?? please help  :(   :(     No one who can help me? I tried in every way but I do not even part
  7. help ... "if button is pressed"

ok, I resolved. Thanks for your help   :D   BD
  8. help ... "if button is pressed"

Hello to all Sorry for my English, but I am using the translator. I know I am going to ask a question that for many will be an easy task, but I would need your help. How do I use the "if button is pressed" ??? I have the Plugin Torch and I wish that when "Page down" is pressed the torch is...
  9. Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

Hello to all PLEASE ... I tried and tried ... but i can not understand the know are stupid but I can not understand so please a working demo .... thanks

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ksi
Looking forward to messing around with MZ when it comes out in little over a week. Anyone else amped? What's the first thing you're gonna look at/try to do?
by now, I think most people know that I hate misanthropic bad guys, but I realize one more reason I hate them so much is because the motive is easy and takes no thought to come up with. It's actually more challenging to create a villain that doesn't have that motive.
SOC
If the VisuStella videos are using the MZ RTP tilesets... I'm really disappointed. MV's look so much better. I hope it's easy to convert MV tiles to MZ.
If this thing end to be good enough, I'll be pleased to release it there for free (looong to be completed...).
And back. Trying to work online with no internet for 1.5 days was...interesting. I felt like a character in a old Sierra game trying to find internet due to all the hoops I had to jump through just to get online for work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Talim