Iliketea
    Iliketea
    That face scares me ><
    kovak
    kovak
    It's just Shigeki, he mean no harm :v
    Artificer
    Artificer
    Iliketea that is awesome :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: , i still do not know how you do that amount, it is far beyond my understanding. the more i know about pixel art the more scary it becomes, it is too hard to enter in this realm. 
    Yay, finished making an alphabet for my game!

Now the player can decipher ancient stone tables in ruins to find hidden rooms, treasures and to unlock hidden quests! 
    Reactions: 3 people
    kovak
    kovak
    Will he be level 70 or something?
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Well, while he is very old he isnt that much into fighting and mostly spend those years traveling and drinking. 

He will be about 10 level higher than the party I think. There is also the thing with his powers being sealed so he doesnt rebel against the goddess.  
    kovak
    kovak
    10 levels seems fine :v
    Making yummy Irish carrot cake :D

Nom nom! 

( Irish because I got the receipt from an Irish chef) 
    Artificer
    Artificer
    I haven't breakfast yet! this looks really tasty! 
    Shaz
    Shaz
    lol - I wondered what getting the receipt from an Irish chef had to do with anything.  I think you meant recipe ;)   Looks yummy, but I've never seen a carrot cake go in the oven with the frosting on it.
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Arg, yes, thats what I meant , the words are just too similar XD

The frosting is actually meringue :D  
    Yay, I am back from Ireland :D
    Its, green, stony, windy, rainy and full of ruins XD

Oh and its small o-o 

But very beautiful !
    Reactions: 2 people
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Oh, I was in the Czech Republic for a student exchange before! Its really nice.  if you come to Germany you should go and visit Marburg, its the most beautiful city in germany ( at least I think so) 
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    its potato land. Once when I was waiter in a rather fancy restaurant, a woman asked me for a bowl of chips with her spaghetti Bolognese. She did mix them in her plate.

they have a seminal relationship with potato as when they were under British rule it was the only thing they could grow in the barren lands that landlords allowed them to exploit. Without potato, they would be no Irish.

by early 60s the average Irish was eating his 10kgs of potato per week.

which places did you visit?
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    It was a guided bus tour so we visited lots of places, we went to dublin,the cliffs of moher, killanary national park, connemara, the burren, the ring of kerry, muckross house, kylmore abby and various cities like limerick, cork, killkenny and some smaller villages ^^ 
    Did anyone else get a PM by someone called Aby647214821 to contact them per email o0?

I may worry a bit about that but something about that PM made me wary? 
    Mikleo
    Mikleo
    I think it's spam, I got a message also. Did she also say she found something interesting in your profile?

Alas, I'm not sure, so I'm going to say Sorry in advance if she's not spamming. :)
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Whether a bot or actual person, it was a spammer, and the account has been banned. I would not recommend trying I send an email to that address.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    *trying to

Silly phone corrections!
    That moment when you try to solve a problem with two events not moving as they should and it turns out you tried to move the wrong events...
    Went canoeing for the first time...

My arms hurt, I have sunburn, I am dead tired, and the guy who was supposed to control the canoe always made us go into plants and trees.... I still have leafs in my hair... and then it rained... three times... one time it was a thunderstorm...
    HitYourGrandma
    HitYourGrandma
    Haha. I remember the first time I went canoing. It was really fun. I hope you have as much fun as I have when you're canoing in the future.
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    It was fun :D  I guess I will go canoeing again, but then not that long...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?
That moment when you realize your game size without the sound is 51.1 MB.... But with it (unoptimized as it is) it's 156 MB.... I guess it's time to do a bit of sound optimizing. :kaoswt: Also I learned that deployed for Windows it's 308MB... Apparently MV adds a pretty hefty helping of stuff on deployment. :kaoback:
I wanna try making my game into an app because that sounds cool but I am so lost on how to :kaocry:
I found some tutorial but they all seem to use an older android studio(2.3.3)? I think the current version is 4.0.1?
is there an updated tutorial or do I need to find a way to get 2.3.3.?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GachaPringle