Iliketea
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That feeling when you finally got THAT one big thing of your heart that you wanted to tell your parents and they already knew and where cool about it.
    Didnt get one bit of sleep tonight... horrible nightmare.

It felt so real and realistic ><

I "woke up" and reached behind me to get my mobile phone because I wanted to know how late it was. Instead my hand reached onto the face of someone with leathery skin and a very big mouth... I live alone ...

I woke up for real, turned the light on and hid under my blanket...
    Well, the update for my game is postponed, have to redo some maps because the whole Kaus story...
    Reactions: 2 people
    kovak
    kovak
    Good Luci SHeep 
    Susan
    Susan
    Sorry this affected you a lot. All the best, and looking forward to see what you have in store.
    The show I am watching has a Aura dione Live act.... I really like her ... but..

THAT SOUNDS HORRIBEL! 

She and the audio are completely asynchronous! The mic is sometimes too quiet and sometimes too loud! ARG!
    Just saw the word "begrudgingly" for the first time....

I love it.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    You're a bit late to the party, but hey, the party 'begrudgingly' decided never to end! :p  
    My boss played my demo o-o

Now he wants me o include him and all my coworkers in the game.

He wants to be a badass shop keeper that fights with a baseball bat... And he wants a pink afro...

Thats why I love him so much XD
    Reactions: 3 people
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Sounds like one of the best bosses ever. He should be inducted into the boss hall of fame.
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Yes and no, he can be incredible lazy XD

But we all love him, his nick name is "Cookie". Because his name is Kuck... 
    Tea
    Tea
    Your boss played your game?! How fun ^^ Must be a chill job
    Making an event for my game. A lot of explaining so I am afraid that there is too much text... But It is crucial for the game... I hope its not too boring... 
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Interesting!

I will see how I can use that to make the scene better ^^
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    @Iliketea have you ever played Final Fantasy VIII? I think Dark Metamorphosis is thinking about something similar to the scenes when you control Laguna Loire. You're playable character becomes some not in your party for a short time while you explore back story, then get back to your regular character.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Thats a good point, didn't think of FF VIII but thats more or less what I mean. Even though you have more control over Laguna etc in that you control them as party-members. Even better approach to it to be honest, but I usually just tell the backstory in this fashion but without the player you control being a "party" of sorts. 

Still think that this is a valid way to approach it to avoid walls of informative text, and information dumps and let the player explore the backstory on their own, instead of having a npc tell them about it.
    Just saw I have 2 subscribers on Youtube... What do they want , I have no videos o0 
    amaSenpai
    amaSenpai
    They could be after a mutual following.... or they also like tea. (assuming your YT account is the same username)
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    That's how it starts. You start with a few subscribers here and there, they say they like how "real" you are, and you become encouraged from the feedback. That when they start draining your soul. Why do you think youtubers get big? It's not because they get better equipment and become more comfortable on camera. No, they trade their soul for more compliments. What do you think happens to those guys who drop off after awhile? It's certainly not because they moved on. They got greedy. Subscribers gobbled them p without a second thought. If you want to learn more and how to protect yourself you can buy my book "Chem Trails, Lama Tails and How The Governments Is Using Toothpaste To Track All of Whereabouts".

Buy it now!
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    They want some content. Why are you wasting time here? GO!

*tries to find you on youtube to harangue you about your stunning lack of content.*
    HOLY ****.

My neighbors are getting "busy"...

So loud....Sounds like the  guy is dying ....
    Its hot, its wet, its sticky, one would think I am in the jungle not in Germany....

Waiting for some monkeys to come for dinner...
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    You're having monkeys for dinner?
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Yes, they are wearing the skins of my family.

Made Banana bread for dessert.
    I cant save in my game but I dont know whyyyyyy ><

Some one help me  ;_;

This is the error log 

Liquidize
    Liquidize
    No MV Commons is not an official plugin.
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Oh great....

I will try updating it, maybe that helps
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Okeeeeeey.... Updating does not help, I will have to find some alternatives then...
    Have to go to the police on 

Thursday to identify the guy that tried to rob my work place!

How thrilling! First time doing that 
    Reactions: 1 person
    kovak
    kovak
    Don't get too exited else you'll make weird jokes about thiefs and cops, just like me.
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    I will keep that in mind lol XD
    Kaus
    Kaus
    Well goodluck with that! 
    Finallllyyyy got this characters design done....

Quite a change!

Reactions: 4 people
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    That happens if you join a revolutionary army XD 

He is [ the older brother of my main character ] ^^
    Snow White
    Snow White
    Nice designs :cutesmile:

I actually like both outfits, but the new one makes him look more like a cool adventurer and less like he's raided my wardrobe :rswt:

Was there a few month gap between the two pictures? Because the highlights and shading are a lot softer on the newer one :)

My one concern is if he can see alright without his glasses :p

Oh and I like his hair, it's kinda "messy cool" ;)
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Thank you :D  He got a magical Laser coagulation and now needs no glasses anymore XD

I made the left one in February ^^ 
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MisterParadox