Iliketea
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally finished making a tutorial fight -_- to much work for something so simple.

Why do I always have to make thinks more complicated than they have to be?
    Reactions: 1 person
    Artificer
    Artificer
    because the most cool the more complex they are, for example, usually the simples things like turn on the lights of the room involves a lot of mechanical procedures, or when making a phone call, there are complex arithmetics for the satellite orbits around the planet.
    Words like sky, skirt, skull and all other words starting with "sk" in the english language were adopted from the Scandinavian when they invaded england...

As well as words like that, then, them, those, there etc...

I am bored, but the history of the english language is very interesting.
    Got over my lack of motivation and got finished with the design of an important  chara... Started doing his sprite too, this is the first frame of him sitting on a tree stump 

16000€ (17961$) question on german Who wants to be a millionaire: 

If Kids make a Streich ( prank), make a video of it and out it on youtube, what would they call it?

A: Prank

B:Blogroll

C: Playlist

D: Thumbnail

Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    I may sound like an old coot, but isn't it sad that a game about "culture" has a question about youtubing?

Reminds me when I played the trivial pursuits language on Xbox 360 that I could understand and saw the difference between French, British and US version in the General Culture questions. I even recall a US question was about a girl being the recordwoman of speedtexting. Brit was a lot about pop and music, and French was really bookish.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Well, to be fair, that IS modern culture. People, especially in North America, have a pretty terrible habit of considering "culture" to be some romanticized version of Victorian times. I'll take not knowing the speedtexting champ over comparing notes over who exactly were considered people (hint: a small subset of approximately one-half of the general population).
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    I might be too french for the modern world and it's culture then :p
    Arg,,,, I cant continue the story of my game till I finished drawing a certain character and making a sprite for him as well as a special movement  for the first scene He appears in!

But I have ZERO motivation!

AND I suck at making sprites! 

I DONT WANT TOOOOOOOO  ;_;
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Oh right.... Placeholders ARE a thing!

Too bad I have no money to hire someone to do the sprite for me :/ 

Besides, if I always let someone else do it I will never get better at it....
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Good point but don't let such a minor thing stop you from finishing your game, you don't have to hire people all the time but only when you have troubles in doing something (its what I do). Also tbh artists here are pretty good and cheap, you won't spend much for the sprites. Good luck.
    kovak
    kovak
    you can use a toy instead if you can't pay much, get a damn spiderman and place it in the pose desired pose.
    You know.... That South Park game is actually a really good RPG o0 

Playing it together with my little sister.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Canada is my favorite Area.
    TheGamedawg
    TheGamedawg
    Man, I'm not even really a South Park fan and I thought that game was hilarious.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    It was a good game even without the Southpark name.
    I am at work,work,work 

And i am bored,bored,bored

Its hot,hot,hot

People are stupid,stupid,stupid...

My Boss is hot too

Toi bad he is married..

My mobile phone doesnt Speck englich...

We sell melon shaped bath sponges, duck radios, magnetic garden gnomes, bread pitt plates, bags with people getting busy with each other and fake corn...

I am hungry...

And bored.

Kartoffelsalat
    Omg you're gewrman!? I like Gewrmans! I'll follow u! 
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Must be our love for simulation and building games...
    ShinNessTen
    ShinNessTen
    I know there are many... but didn't know you could find some in this very forum!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Also a lot of German fans here.  I love it, I'd miss out on so much stuff if they didn't cross post between here and the german community.
    Mint-chocolate chip muffins <3

Reactions: 3 people
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I don't think I've ever had mint in a muffin before.  Hmm.  Maybe I can bully my Dad into making them when I next visit.  He's a much better cook than me and he actually enjoys the process.  (I hate it, just give me the finished results.)
    Sharm
    Sharm
    BTW, when you're cooking muffins and you've got extra spots, fill them halfway with water.  It'll help keep things heating eavenly.
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Oh, that is a great trick!

I will try that the next time
    Rereading Natsume Yuujinchou.

Always a great manga :3 

And so many nice feeeeels TnT
    OMG! :o

A new chapter of "The Gamer" is out! FINALLY!
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Its way better than what I said, I suck at explaining stuff like games, books or shows XD

They always end up sounding way more boring than they are.

You imagine that the comic is ten times more awesome than I made it sound.  
    ALTERED STATE ?
    ALTERED STATE ?
    Oh no, you've sucked me into it! D:
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    muhahahahaha :mrsatan:
    Someone tried to rob my workplace today.

He had a knife. But didnt see what my boss was unwrapping at that moment. So my boss hit him with a pepper mill ... that looks and feels like a baseball bat.

I love my boss
    Reactions: 2 people
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Wow, sounds like you work in an exciting place!  Be careful though,  I think more people need to stand up to robbers so maybe people will start thinking twice before trying to rob a place.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    @KnightmareSeriously, I once witnessed a bank robbery where the guy pulled a sharpened butter knife out of his pocket, and the paid security guard just complied along with everybody else and let him walk out with a sack full of money. I was tempted to 'play the hero' that day but I had kids with me and didn't want to subject them to the trauma and the inherent risks involved with me getting into a knife fight, however silly the knife, and I was unfortunately otherwise unarmed that day.

But to be paid as security, and then cower before a butter knife... :headshake:

@IliketeaI'm glad that your boss has more sense than that.
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Well, if it wasnt our boss, one of us would have done it, I have a black belt in jiu jitsu and my coworker was standing next to our cooking section, lots of knives and frying pans there  XD  
    That moment when you draw an acorn for your game but it looks to realistic so you cant use it
    Balako
    Balako
    show real acorn!!!
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Not saying its 100% realistic, just too realistic to use in RPG maker XD

Balako
    Balako
    *chipmunk intensifies*
    My parents are strange, my father wanted a toilet paper hat for fathers day, my mother wanted from me that I messed with her hair for 2 hours... she now has 25 braids.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you are trying to make progress in your game. But something is stopping your motivation. Like come on mind! Let me do what I want! :<
Tfw everyone is trying their hardest to brainstorm about unique ideas and game mechanics, here I am just going: "How am I gonna event conversations with busts" everyday. :kaoswt2:
Comedy is third person, tragedy is first person.
Man. A historic 130 year old church nearby had all of its windows broken out with bricks last night. Such a shame, it wasn't generic stained glass patterns either but had beautifully crafted murals depicting various parts of the gospels.
The Steam Summer Sale's been treating me nicely. Now if only game sales were always this good...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DifficultyError