Iliketea
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yay, homemade Onigiri for lunch! Chicken-teriyaki , mjamm!
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Ooh I love onigiri! I make that all the time at home :)  Well, maybe once a month
    I think I finally can do an early development thread soon :D

Just need to finish the demo first... 
    Holy ****, you don't have internet ONCE and when you go back, everything looks so different o0
    wow they updated this website big time
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Im fine, just my internet is acting up a bit :/

And you ^^?
    Mato
    Mato
    mine is to, i took a break from my game and made some music videos this morning.
    Mato
    Mato
    about the same, I have been working on my game finished chapter 1 but need to rework stuff in-between now 
    Does anyone where to find the plugin for MV that makes it possible to change the face image while the massage is placing >< I need heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Check the RMW Plugins called More Escape Codes by Shaz.
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    YES! That's the one! Thank you very much :3
    FINAL EPISODE OF ONE PUNCH MAN ?! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Sky Usanin
    @Hudell Well... If it's supposed to end now, then they should not make more or there's a high chance of it being ruined.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    The manga is still going on, the anime was supposed to be 12 episodes (but it only covered part of the story)
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    NOOOOO!

I don't wanna go back to generic, whiny, wimps, who cannot decide on anything and lack any semblance of realism, faults, or any sort of emotion that is not linked to emoness.
    I was so happy to finally have a chillax day tomorrow... then I remembered that I have a date tomorrow.... URG social responsibilities..... On the other hand my dates last name is Frankenstein which is really cool XD
    SPP
    Pretty sure his first name is Victor. P
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    nope XD but that would be awesome :D
    Finally added new clothes to my thread... Now I can make all the Sebastians I want !! Fear my demon butler army! Muhahahahahhahah!
    I did it. I FINALLY did it. I finished all maps. .... Of city 1.... TTnTT
    Mako Star
    Mako Star
    Great job! No small feat, especially if it's a large town! Keep at it!
    There is nothing stupider then costumers before Christmas.... Welcome to retail hell!
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    (Common example, "Hi, we have these three pages of a PowerPoint presentation we want printed as a series of 28"x40" posters...")
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Yup. "We want this graphic printed nice and big. No, I have no idea what 72dpi means. Just print it nice and big."
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    LOL

Thy this websites, you will feel SO much better:

http://notalwaysright.com/

http://clientsfromhell.net/

One customer asked what i was putting on a table i look at it and back at the customer and say : Giant post stamps." He: "oh and how much are they?"...

" thats our catalogue" "Oh... So how much are they?"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRenato