Recent content by illyana

1. Swords Pack MV ;v

Oh wow that is a lot of swords!
  2. The logistics of a suikoden-ish game

Thanks for all the advice! I like the idea of combination skills and sidequests with "forced" party members sound fun too. Underleveled characters is definitely something I need to think about too. With suikoden, I really liked how the world really felt fleshed out with all these random...
  3. Automatic vs. Manual stat increase on level ups

I dislike manual stat growths. It is simply annoying to keep going into the menu every time you level up. After a while, I tend to ignore stat allocations till I have trouble with the enemies around me. Even then I'm always wondering if I did it right and if I just screwed myself over for late game.
  4. RMMV Skyward Realms [Re:Skyward 0.3.0x TBA]

The battles look amazing. I'm awed that you managed to do that with rpgmaker!
  5. RMMV Manafinder - A tale about survival featuring all original pixel art and music! [Demo out now!]

Damnnnnn everything about this game looks so cool. Definitely watching this!
  6. RMMV Fire Emblem Essentials MV [Project is cancelled]

Wow this is a great idea! Thank you for doing it for the committee and good luck on your current projects!
  7. Palm's Crappy DS/FES Style Battlers

Damnnn this is amazing. I love the hot leg lol
  8. The logistics of a suikoden-ish game

I've always been a fan of suikoden games where you collect a ton of characters. I want to lean towards a game with a large recruitable cast (about 30?). However, even while playing suikoden, I do tend to just use a set party and take a pokemon "catch em all" approach to collecting characters. I...
  9. What game are you currently Playing?

World of Final Fantasy!
  10. MV Parallax Mapping for Beginners (3 Part Video Series)

I come back to your tutorials every time I have trouble with a map. Thank you so much for these :)
  11. Make Sprites great again! - A nice MV workaround

Hi! This is an amazing tutorial. After stretching them out, they're a little too tall so I've been shrinking them but everything gets a little blurry. Is there any workaround to that?
  12. Ogedei's Asia Themed Content (Updated: 2019/01/01)

These are amazing, thank you!
  13. MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

Wow these are amazing! Would you be releasing these to use with the generator?
  14. Need opinion for classes costumes

Which RPG Maker are you using? I find that MV's chibi style leaves so little space for the body it's quite hard to tell you're wearing something different unless you go Final Fantasy's crazy hat route (check out FF5's original pixel sprites). Personally I think expressions and maybe busts would...
  15. What makes a good side quest?

Smaller sidequests are fine if they pay off. One time fetch and kill quests are often a good way for exp/money. It'll be nice if the subquests tie into a side story that unlocks something. The Suikoden series is 70% sidequests to recruit a character. Most of them aren't even playable but they...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just got all of my wisdom teeth out today, thankfully I have the rest of the week off.
Man I am learning I am bad at naming armor lmao.
The game's opening, now fully polished! :LZScheeze:

Aaand, here's me working on it in today's "Game Making Every Day" video! :LZSooo:

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zapedrin