Recent content by iLurota

1. iLurota

Game & Map Screenshots 3

Yeah, that's it, thanx, btw the gentlemen is supposed to be there, raging with anger, part of the scene :S
  2. iLurota

Game & Map Screenshots 3

Was bored today so I made a little parallax map :S (Nothing from these tiles is mine) Did another one, but I have a feeling something is wrong with lightning but not sure (once again these tiles aren't mine)
  3. iLurota

The Resource WIP Thread

This ain't something "big", just wanted to see if my progress is any good with pixel art, I started learning it 2 days ago xD, and wanted to see the criticism on my first sprite (btw I don't know what it is, it's something xD)
  4. iLurota

That feel when BSOD strikes again -.-

That feel when BSOD strikes again -.-
  5. iLurota

Ice Cream Mania

@mlogan thx ^^ I'm glad to hear that, btw the bugs are fixed =)
  6. iLurota

Ice Cream Mania

@Kuvo - I know that is a bug I forgot to fix, so just go on continue ^^ and sry about it again, and also the Shift key... sry about it too, it just shouldn't be pressed rapidly, after all this is an event made Game, so it has to be a "little" buggy xD @RyanA - The whole game is supposed to be...
  7. iLurota

Ice Cream Mania

Story now some: ScreenShots :3 Game Download The only download is without the RTP, sry T_T Ice Cream Mania v1.1 Edit: Uploaded a new version without bugs =) Credits Scripts: Yanfly (Ace Core Engine) Graphics: Enterbrain About the...
  8. iLurota

I was wondering...

@Kaiserkami: I've said that too , but then I decided I would make something like ice cream dash with EVENTS ONLY =D So try to think of something then just try to make it, I'll help you with eventing if you get stuck ^^ Good luck :D @Jeneeus Guruman: I was thinking of that too, but I can't...
  9. iLurota

I was wondering...

How much of you guys is gonna participate in the Summer Fun Contest ?? PS: Sry for the short question ^ .^
  10. iLurota

Title menu

Can anyone make me a script that allows me to use a picture as a button for a "New Game" "Load Game" and "End Game", and so i can switch from one button to another?
  11. iLurota

Can anyone make me a simple roullete system ? :/

omg, thanks, I totaly forgot about switches, ty so much ^^ :D
  12. iLurota

Can anyone make me a simple roullete system ? :/

I need a simple Roulette system, without graphics, so can anyone (PLS) make it with scripts, or if anyone has ideas how to make it with Eventing... Oh and I know how to make calculations with events but I don't know how to make buttons (Red, Black, Numbers, Odd, Even ...) and how to make all...
  13. iLurota

Suggestions for the next RPG Maker

@itsacezon - Yeah, I'm tired of 32x32 <_< @Samven - RM 2003 (From what I have heard) has some preety good non-scripting options of making the gameplay more rich...and I would also like a much more option-expanded CTB, btw FFX is my favorite game "EVER" XD @SolarGale - Layers in RMVX/VXA Suck :(
  14. iLurota

-Sorry for replying this topic after milion years, so: @Hendrik - That is exactly what I want for the new RPG Maker =D, @Lemonairable - I agree with all options, It would really be great if there would be 3D "in beta" and the Standard 2D, so you could choose between these two, or even I hope...
  15. iLurota

Hey everyone, I was thinking about some new features which should be added to the next RPG Maker So I made a list of those things: Edit: Shingamix has kindly compiled all the suggestions into a single list. You can find it here. Shaz --> Firstly I think some Plugins/Extensions would be...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...
Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfco9