ImaginaryVillain's latest activity

• ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain commented on Guardinthena's profile post.
    There was also a missed opportunity to ask if she wanted to see your flesh dungeon. :LZSwink:
  • ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain reacted to Guardinthena's comment on Guardinthena's profile post with Like Like.
    @ImaginaryVillain -That would have been great. Instead I just gave her this irritated look and said blankly that I had worked on them...
  • ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain reacted to Guardinthena's status with Haha Haha.
    Mother-in-laws....(eye roll) Was playing a little Stardew Valley, (haven't in ages) and she comes around and asks, 'oh, whatever...
  • ImaginaryVillain
    I would have said, "Wait don't go, check out my meat market first!" Then opened up the 55 meat product icons. :LZSwink:
  • ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain reacted to Sigony's comment on ImaginaryVillain's profile post with Like Like.
    he does rather infrequent updates too, but he live-streams as well
  • ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain reacted to Sigony's comment on ImaginaryVillain's profile post with Like Like.
    I would look at other successful game dev YouTubers like Randall and come up with the laziest possible content strategy that...
  • ImaginaryVillain
    Any manner of building an audience will probably help your game’s sales.
  • ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain commented on ImaginaryVillain's profile post.
    Haha, I didn't even think about it as looking for the laziest possible content strategy. But it makes sense, the easier the content is...
  • ImaginaryVillain
    Mostly it's been almost 3 months since I posted any videos about my game. And I've been insanely lax on posting to my social media...
  • ImaginaryVillain
    what are your goals with your YouTube videos? Do you know Randall? I think his dev logs are funky and fresh. And also jive.
  • ImaginaryVillain
    I can't say I've heard of him, thanks for the link I'll check it out. As for my goals with YouTube it was entirely as a means of...
  • ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain updated their status.
    I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for...
  • ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain reacted to Guardinthena's comment on Guardinthena's profile post with Like Like.
    Hahaha! Yes, yes I did. Raw meat products at that. Not even cooked! The majority of it began as me needing icons for cooking in my...
  • ImaginaryVillain
    Well you appear to have cornered the RM Meat Market. :LZSwink:
  • ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain reacted to ramza's status with Like Like.
    Building on the previous post, why stop at titlescreen idle videos? Now you can have videos as splash screens before the title screen...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

grief... when ONE plugin is causing a range of issues lol. but then you realize it's the only plugin of it's kind and you don't have a replacement for it lol. oof
the "Run and Hydlide" Update is now live for my game "A Postmortem Nation"

I'll be back soon, reality is trying to capture me but I'm faster!
Mother-in-laws....(eye roll)

Was playing a little Stardew Valley, (haven't in ages) and she comes around and asks, 'oh, whatever happened to those pixel art you were suppose to be doing, pretending you were going to be selling... to nobody.'

Good morning to you too. Ugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madkoy