Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
So I ran my game in the same resolution (1920x1080) but in Window mode, with the second monitor disabled. And instead of using 70-80% of a GTX 1060's resources it uses in full screen with both monitors enabled, it used 30-40%. I guess my game is more optimized than I thought.
You know... Other than throwing the player down a very large "rabbit hole"... I think I'm just going to give them control during the intro, and disintegrate the map behind them. They'll go where I want them to go, one way or another. No additional move routes required.
Did you know "rabbit holes" are a serious danger to curious young blatantly terrified, running for their lives, blonde girls? Also this intro is 3 maps long, with a falling sequence and animations all currently being worked on. But this transition... I love it!
Today a person showed up at my office saying... "Sorry I was going to message you but I messaged myself instead."
Now you know, don't waste your time messaging the person. Just message yourself instead. Pretty much genius.
So in a bizarre turn of events if you comment out one error message in QPlus, it along with QMovement, QPathfind, and QSprite all works in MZ. Of course that's not really the strange part, while regular QMap doesn't work with it... Luna QMap works perfectly with the old version of QPlus. Now if only QM-Collision Map worked as well.
If you're curious MZ actually spikes as high as 81% GPU usage, leading me to believe in my previous post my game's requirements were way higher than they should be. Approx 60 hours down the drain... See you in a bit MV.
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.
Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.