Recent content by ImaginaryVillain

1. ImaginaryVillain

Whoa there... You not only expect me to finish my game but also make it fun?! That's crazy talk...

Whoa there... You not only expect me to finish my game but also make it fun?! That's crazy talk, here at the RM forums we don't finish games, let alone intentionally make them fun! That's just weird! *adds in 20 extra hours of grinding* :LZSskeptic:
  2. ImaginaryVillain

It's all randomly generated. The only reason I have 3 area maps is because MV doesn't properly...

It's all randomly generated. The only reason I have 3 area maps is because MV doesn't properly clear the memory space attached to map if I simply spawn everything again on the same map. So one of the many things I've done to optimized is to randomize which of the 3 maps you end up at. But yeah...
  3. ImaginaryVillain

It's about being the best, like no one ever was. :kaopride:

It's about being the best, like no one ever was. :kaopride:
  4. ImaginaryVillain

Oh, I just spawn everything in using Galv's Event Spawner and tell it to remember locations...

Oh, I just spawn everything in using Galv's Event Spawner and tell it to remember locations. Yanfly's Event Spawner has the same feature. My maps are totally blank, literally not an event on any of the 3 maps that I cycle for the videos I put up. But I replaced the Menu with a map designed to...
  5. ImaginaryVillain

Yep, the best world is one where everybody prospers. Then everybody is encouraged to do more...

Yep, the best world is one where everybody prospers. Then everybody is encouraged to do more because of the extra subs, and we all benefit even more. Soon the RM YouTube empire will overthrow the other sad game making softwares! :kaopride:
  6. ImaginaryVillain

Save events plugin?

Save events plugin?
  7. ImaginaryVillain

Thanks, and really if my master plan works to get every YouTuber here to trade subs... You're...

Thanks, and really if my master plan works to get every YouTuber here to trade subs... You're going to get a lot more subs than you have now. :LZSwink:
  8. ImaginaryVillain

That's actually pretty good! Honestly I wouldn't worry about the small eyes thing, usually it...

That's actually pretty good! Honestly I wouldn't worry about the small eyes thing, usually it only looks good if it's hyper realistic. Which is going to be very difficult to do without the coloring/shading added. Even with that, it's difficult to do.
  9. ImaginaryVillain

Yesterday.... 6 total subscribers on my YouTube, today 33. To think I was foolishly trying to...

Yesterday.... 6 total subscribers on my YouTube, today 33. To think I was foolishly trying to put out videos to grow my subscriber base. That's just crazy talk. :LZSskeptic: I wonder if I can hit 100 by the end of the week. :LZSexcite:
  10. ImaginaryVillain

Suppose that's fair. They don't necessarily overlap though, I don't play any other...

Suppose that's fair. They don't necessarily overlap though, I don't play any other Blizzard/Activision games. I actually paid somebody to level me up to 15 in WoW just so I could get a Hearthstone hero, because screw playing WoW! :LZSexcite:
  11. ImaginaryVillain

Oh I don't know, they have been just shoveling content over the last few months for Hearthstone...

Oh I don't know, they have been just shoveling content over the last few months for Hearthstone, a lot of it for free. I'd probably be playing it right now if game creation didn't excite me so much.
  12. ImaginaryVillain

Please! The Earth is totally real, it also rides on the backs of 4 elephants on the back of a...

Please! The Earth is totally real, it also rides on the backs of 4 elephants on the back of a giant space turtle. I have it on good authority from a nice man in a black robe with a scythe. Speaks in all caps, weird fellow. He wasn't even yelling. How do you speak in caps without yelling? That's...
  13. ImaginaryVillain

YouTube Sub Trading!

Thanks! And yeah, it's really not terribly different than how Google handles SEO (big surprise since they own it). It's really a "the rich get richer type of setup." Once enough legitimate channels get subscribed to you, you become more legitimate. And the higher traffic those channels have, the...
  14. ImaginaryVillain

YouTube Sub Trading!

I've recently picked up YouTube and am building a subscriber base. I didn't see a topic here for it, so I propose a sub for sub subscriber trading thread. Simply post your YouTube channel here, like this... Imaginary Villain's channel ..and then whenever someone wants to trade subs, they just...
  15. ImaginaryVillain

@Lemonrice Er... well just 4x the subscribers. I do have 366 views and 6.2 total watched hours...

@Lemonrice Er... well just 4x the subscribers. I do have 366 views and 6.2 total watched hours though. Not too bad for posting my first video 12 days ago. :kaopride: @Guardinthena Yes! Yes! Join us! Join us in the profile posts! One of us! One of us! *hands over a cultist hat* :LZSexcite:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yanfly Save Event Locations plugin is a real time saver.
Keep events still for once!
Yesterday.... 6 total subscribers on my YouTube, today 33. To think I was foolishly trying to put out videos to grow my subscriber base. That's just crazy talk. :LZSskeptic:

I wonder if I can hit 100 by the end of the week. :LZSexcite:
how to make small eyes so cute like that... ah... I give up...
Sometimes I wonder if we're ever going to be able to call Blizzard by its name, or if it's fully fledged Activision forever.
Are there examples of MV games that emulate retro graphics? By that I mean 8x8 or 16x16 tiles, a smaller resolution and scaled up screen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thereaper11331