Recent content by ImaginaryVillain

1. ImaginaryVillain

The monster looks like it's trying to yoink her hat. :LZSlol: Also looks good. :LZSwink:

The monster looks like it's trying to yoink her hat. :LZSlol: Also looks good. :LZSwink:
  2. ImaginaryVillain

Interesting, though definitely before my time here. I joined Jun 21, 2019. Not going to lie if...

Interesting, though definitely before my time here. I joined Jun 21, 2019. Not going to lie if $10,000 was on the line... I'd instantly join a game jam. :LZSexcite: Still this one even kind of interests me a bit... All of my plugins I made for my other game are easily added to another. Hmm...
  3. ImaginaryVillain

That's fair. I'm really surprised at the sudden massive increase in prizes for this Game Jam...

That's fair. I'm really surprised at the sudden massive increase in prizes for this Game Jam. Quite the change from the $20 or $50 at their store.
  4. ImaginaryVillain

I feel your pain, UltraMode7 and MV3D also has that effect on me. It's just something about...

I feel your pain, UltraMode7 and MV3D also has that effect on me. It's just something about pixelated stuff and that angle of first person. Old school Minecraft also had that effect. :kaoswt:
  5. ImaginaryVillain

Automatically have to like it because sparkles. It's contractually obligated. :LZSwink:

Automatically have to like it because sparkles. It's contractually obligated. :LZSwink:
  6. ImaginaryVillain

Don't you have a legend to maintain about never completing a game? :LZSwink:

Don't you have a legend to maintain about never completing a game? :LZSwink:
  7. ImaginaryVillain

Goodbye Rpg Maker Web

I have a working theory with this place. It's really like that dysfunctional wonderful family that is kind of just waiting for people to come, go and return again. There is no escape. It's familiar, and when people leave they eventually miss it. So one day they check back in and boom, they're...
  8. ImaginaryVillain

I have a working theory, if I'm going to learn any other game creation software... I'm not going...

I have a working theory, if I'm going to learn any other game creation software... I'm not going to waste time with another specialized limited one. I'll just learn either Unity or Unreal and be done with it. Probably Unity since it's better with 2D, though Unreal comes with an insane amount of...
  9. ImaginaryVillain

That's fair, I admit I don't like supporting Amazon. However it's not like I'd be supporting a...

That's fair, I admit I don't like supporting Amazon. However it's not like I'd be supporting a local mom and pop store either, it would just be another corporation. If it was a mom and pop place, I'd be willing to put up with the heat.
  10. ImaginaryVillain

//looks at own game Yep can confirm my game is just regular life in California during the...

//looks at own game Yep can confirm my game is just regular life in California during the Summer. Take too long outside, and keel over dead. :kaoback: This is why we built tunnels and hiss at the sun, and you people probably just thought I was antisocial. :LZSangel: @The Stranger They dash...
  11. ImaginaryVillain

@BK-tdm Now that's some revolutionary thinking there. :LZSexcite: That also explains why my Door...

@BK-tdm Now that's some revolutionary thinking there. :LZSexcite: That also explains why my Door Dash is always overcooked. :kaoswt:
  12. ImaginaryVillain

I just wait for the thunk on my door, it's not them knocking, just them practicing their aim...

I just wait for the thunk on my door, it's not them knocking, just them practicing their aim. :kaoback:
  13. ImaginaryVillain

//Sees it's the same price at Best Buy for a new SSD as Amazon //Sees it's 103F outside and Best...

//Sees it's the same price at Best Buy for a new SSD as Amazon //Sees it's 103F outside and Best Buy is half a hour of driving. //Orders from Amazon. I'll wait the 2-3 days. :LZSwink:
  14. ImaginaryVillain

Unity/Unreal/Godot are all free. Though if you have knowledge of JS, or you just want to...

Unity/Unreal/Godot are all free. Though if you have knowledge of JS, or you just want to Frankenstein enough plugins together... You can definitely make a non-RPG game in RM. Maybe make a horror game with MV3D? Or perhaps a tactics style war game? :LZSexcite:
  15. ImaginaryVillain

RMMV Need decimal values in variables and calculate with them

@Restart As I said earlier, "And all that entails". Meaning with what I handed him, he would gain the ability to do so very much. However that ability comes with all the pitfalls of it. As for Eval, largely it depends on how it's deployed. If it's just exported to an exe... then it's unlikely...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
this is Remade of my MZ Character,after acquire the free RPG Maker MZ
This One Plugin Adds Subfolder Support for Every Other Plugin | RPG Maker News #80

It's been so long... lol
Theydies and gentlethems, presenting Touch the Stars character #1: Anna Smith and her transformed form, Sagittaria!1624568259771.png
Anyone seen Dsiver around?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
9animethepirates