Recent content by ImaginaryVillain

1. ImaginaryVillain

Well yeah but the stereotype is a starving artist. :LZSwink: But yes, the community is littered...

Well yeah but the stereotype is a starving artist. :LZSwink: But yes, the community is littered with "the bones" of coders who tried to make a living off this. I see why Quxios left for Unity. The number of users for RM is quite low (and from the looks of it dwindling), but they've had coders...
  2. ImaginaryVillain

//Uses this as a distraction to put the latest Unity asset bundle into his cart. It's just so...

//Uses this as a distraction to put the latest Unity asset bundle into his cart. It's just so shiny! :LZSexcite:
  3. ImaginaryVillain

They see a way to make a name and not be a starving artist. Yep, lots of active artists. :LZSexcite:

They see a way to make a name and not be a starving artist. Yep, lots of active artists. :LZSexcite:
  4. ImaginaryVillain

"Humble Bundle Sound Designer Bundle" just noticed this with a day left. Useful for those of you...

"Humble Bundle Sound Designer Bundle" just noticed this with a day left. Useful for those of you who want to mix your own music. :LZSwink:
  5. ImaginaryVillain

Pfft, you thought I'd say what, I'm clearly too chicken villain for that. :kaopride:

Pfft, you thought I'd say what, I'm clearly too chicken villain for that. :kaopride:
  6. ImaginaryVillain

Nope, just another imaginary chicken villain. You must be mistaken. :kaoswt:

Nope, just another imaginary chicken villain. You must be mistaken. :kaoswt:
  7. ImaginaryVillain

But that's not a chicken, I'm confused. :kaoback:

But that's not a chicken, I'm confused. :kaoback:
  8. ImaginaryVillain

What can be done to make RMMZ to have overwhelming positive reviews?

You can share if you want. Mostly I'm asking you to describe your testing setup so that others can duplicate it, because it's testing different things than mine was. So others may wish to test it and see if they get similar results.
  9. ImaginaryVillain

As an established villain true hero, who apparently has a birthday everyday... I can safely say...

As an established villain true hero, who apparently has a birthday everyday... I can safely say you've come to the right place, people here will celebrate your birthday... Likely more than you want. :LZSwink: Also happy birthday! :LZSexcite:
  10. ImaginaryVillain

@taarna23 It's entirely possible. My testing with Effekseer is hardly exhaustive, and my knowledge of it's workings are rudimentary at best. There is an initial frame drop as it caches the animation/particle effect in either system (assuming you use the base system). So I allowed both to run...
  11. ImaginaryVillain

@taarna23 The process is kind of awkward, pretty certain this was the video I saw on how to setup it up. edit: Never mind, I found the actual video I used.
  12. ImaginaryVillain

It was listed in the first few profile posts. Though to recap, default projects with no plugins, MZ had 7 events set to play the Magma sample animation that comes with Effekseer (parallel, wait till finished, plus 60 frame additional wait time). MV with 30 events (same settings) playing the...
  13. ImaginaryVillain

@?????? It definitely seems so. Kind of a shame really, that was the most exciting part about it...

@?????? It definitely seems so. Kind of a shame really, that was the most exciting part about it for me after the whole PIXI 5 thing.
  14. ImaginaryVillain

Oh I deleted it awhile back since that post was from 19 days ago, and the trial ran out some time ago. But the first few posts described exactly what the test was. You should be able to use any pair of 60 frame animations or really just any large animations to duplicate the result without much...
  15. ImaginaryVillain

@?????? Regrettably just as with MV, it seems Kadokawa relies on the community to make their product worth it, messed up as that is. Thankfully the community around this is fantastic. :LZSexcite: @Kupotepo As my computer is far beyond the requirements of MZ, I would be surprised if that was...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not. Enough. TIME.
Ami
--- Cheating ---

Hero: I can't Stand this! (Activate Infinite HP, Stats 999)
Game Police: Hold right there!
Hero: What happened,sir?
Game Police: You're under arrest because Using Cheat in the Game,illegally!
(Handcuffing the Hero)
Hero: Huh???
Game Police: You have the Punishment to Not be in this world: 6 Months
Hero
: (Shocking) WHAT???
Need advice that should be adjusted
Some local cursed and attacked me because I said children should learn copyright....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IronBear42