Recent content by ImaginaryVillain

1. ImaginaryVillain

Oh they're large standing mirrors. They're portals to the levels... Though I might end up...

Oh they're large standing mirrors. They're portals to the levels... Though I might end up trading them out for some other representation. At the moment I'm trying to decide exactly how many I want/need.
  2. ImaginaryVillain

LunaTechs MV/MZ Plugins & Tools

I've been finding QMap places maps 36 pixels lower than it says, so I've had to place images at Y: -36 to make them line up with the top of the map. Also QCollisionMap at line 82 says.... this.container.addChild(this.collisionMap); ...instead of...
  3. ImaginaryVillain

[img] I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along...

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
  4. ImaginaryVillain

RMMV Frame delay for map sprites

https://quxios.github.io/plugins/QSprite supports any number of frames and whatever frame speed you want. I have no idea how it interacts with SRPG Engine though, so you'd have to test it.
  5. ImaginaryVillain

Of course, you can even get your cultist's robe off Amazon. Don't let a global pandemic stop...

Of course, you can even get your cultist's robe off Amazon. Don't let a global pandemic stop your shopping for the perfect Cult of the Sporkle ensemble. ;)
  6. ImaginaryVillain

Honestly, this year and last year were fantastic for me. I barely talk to people IRL anyway. So...

Honestly, this year and last year were fantastic for me. I barely talk to people IRL anyway. So mostly it just translated to me getting even more game dev time. =D
  7. ImaginaryVillain

This... This so very much. I can't even play games anymore. Why in the world would I want to...

This... This so very much. I can't even play games anymore. Why in the world would I want to have the sad limited options playing a game involves when I can have the unlimited options making one does? =O
  8. ImaginaryVillain

RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

Hmm... An optional plugin would probably make the most sense. It changes a lot in both plugins... I pretty much had to recreate the entire event tracking system, except for Galv's Projectile objects, along with introducing all the necessary information to those to make them act like events for...
  9. ImaginaryVillain

Also as it's a "Wonderland" which is by it's nature an imaginary world. I kind of have the...

Also as it's a "Wonderland" which is by it's nature an imaginary world. I kind of have the excuse to do literally whatever I want. I mean I start them out running around in space pulling around little mini planets because it's absurd. So having a character converse with it's own character...
  10. ImaginaryVillain

The character's also known for floating, vanishing parts of it's body, and standing on his own...

The character's also known for floating, vanishing parts of it's body, and standing on his own head. Pretty much physics don't really apply to Cheshire, so he gets the excuse to do basically whatever. Often times Alice stories use Cheshire as the guide due to him effectively explaining the world...
  11. ImaginaryVillain

Well you see I get one "Cheshire Cat" trope character. Cheshire is "4th wall" breaking character...

Well you see I get one "Cheshire Cat" trope character. Cheshire is "4th wall" breaking character best known for explaining what Wonderland is, and how by trying to be normal Alice is in effect the mad one in a place ruled by nonsense like Wonderland. Cheshire's the only character who recognizes...
  12. ImaginaryVillain

And in case players aren't that astute I made giant wall of nothing that is disintegrating the...

And in case players aren't that astute I made giant wall of nothing that is disintegrating the world behind them. Which might as well be the most ham-fisted way possible of saying "run you fool!" XD But at least nobody can accuse me of suddenly introducing the "last boss" out of nowhere. It's...
  13. ImaginaryVillain

I won't reveal what she's trying to come to terms with (that's no fun). I will reveal she will...

I won't reveal what she's trying to come to terms with (that's no fun). I will reveal she will die if she doesn't make it out of "Wonderland" though. The clocks I've been sneaking into my stuff aren't because I like clocks... I want the player to know time is ticking. ;)
  14. ImaginaryVillain

Haha, well I need to make the scene first, but yeah I'll definitely post it. As for Alice in...

Haha, well I need to make the scene first, but yeah I'll definitely post it. As for Alice in Wonderland. I'm mostly just following the trope, which at the heart of the story is a "young" girl creating a absurd fantasy world to help her come to terms with real world issues. Sometimes it's as...
  15. ImaginaryVillain

What is a "Wonderland" game if not an exercise in dementia right? ;) You know I could probably...

What is a "Wonderland" game if not an exercise in dementia right? ;) You know I could probably squeeze in Cheshire Cat's "Can you stand on your head?" joke, by having the character stand on their own character portrait's head. Bonus points if it angers the portrait, and they argue over it. I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm moving on from RMXP finally. I've been stuck in a difficult decision between XP and MZ, and I've given up and moved on to MZ. Overall I'm really liking it, I wish tilesets were easier to setup like XP, but it's actually not that bad!
Have you ever gone full 'Ship of Theseus' while frankenspriting? Because I just did.
I saw my new eye doctor today, he reminds me of Satoru Iwata for some reason
I've been using a modified version of a script called Multiple Messages. It makes my text boxes look like a Mario & Luigi game! There is something about it that bothers me a little bit, but I shouldn't worry about that now.

Side note, Mist's walking animation is almost perfectly in sync with Loose Yourself by Eminem.
Starting work on some stuff for the community. Hopefully it will be fun, and useful to somebody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rafe24