imascribble
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 110 variable days to plan, 15 unique characters with varying scheduled interactions spanning those days... why do I do this to myself?
    Reactions: starlight dream
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Sounds simple enough to me. Easily figured out via spreadsheet first, then eventing afterwards. Especially since you have 15 characters to worry about.
    If anyone has ideas for an anniversary gift, I'd love to hear them! My husband's impossible to shop for...
    Avery
    Avery
    Ah, it was not the cardboard edition of course.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    A kick in the pants!

All men need one of those every once in a while (source: me the manliest of manly)
    mlogan
    mlogan
    What about tickets to an event he would enjoy? Some kind of fan stuff from his favorite game or show?
    Spent 15 hours today in the hospital with my husband. Appendicitis, so they had to remove the appendix. He seems to be recovering well, thankfully :)
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Awww, sorry to hear of the troubles, but glad he's doing well. :)
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Oh dayum, I'm glad that everything went well though. My best wishes for a fast recovery.
    If any transgender people on here are open to speaking about their experiences, please message me. I'm looking for someone to interview (for character purposes).
    imascribble
    imascribble
    @Overlordmikey - I have a few very personal questions to ask. If they'd be willing, I'd love as much input as possible.

@Hudell - I'm not sure a thread would be a good idea, at least not for me. I believe it should be done one-on-one or even anonymously, to ensure everyone who decides to speak are entirely comfortable with what's being discussed.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I agree a thread for this would be a bad idea, some people have very strong feelings on the subject and it could get out of hand entirely and make people uncomfortable, although many on the forums do seem understanding and supportive you never know...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I checked, and it would not go against the forum rules to create such a thread. But it could become quite heated quite quickly, so might be under close scrutiny by the mods and risk being closed. If you prefer to talk one-on-one with people for what you need, that might be a better option.
    Finding a job as a student is hard enough, but trying to find one where lifting isn't a requirement is impossible :/
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^You could try being a cashier maybe, in my experience fast-food has an unwritten rule where male employees are compelled to obey orders involving lifting made by female ones, regardless of whose job it is.
    imascribble
    imascribble
    Ooh, I could have fun with that rule :p
    My husband and I were talking about getting some of my books published. I'm thinking of it, but it's a huge risk. Should I try for it?
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    What's the risk?
    Kyriaki
    Kyriaki
    Just be weary of vanity publishing and scams and you should be ok.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    If all else fails, you can always go for the self-publishing options, like Amazon KDP and Create Space.
    *sigh* I haven't taken a math course in five years. I can't remember anything the prof's talking about :(
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Me to....T_T and I was is special ed math classes...now I'm having to do algebra...
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    I meant "in" ....I was actually pretty good in English..... :p
    I'm so excited for the project I'm doing, but it's such a huge undertaking I'm not sure where to start! Art, Scripts, Database, Mapping... What do you guys think?
    That Bread
    That Bread
    I'd start off with the plot story, then move on to databasing, mapping and finally eventing. Art and scripts can wait.
    *sigh* The things I could do if I had any skill in art... :(
    Avery
    Avery
    Practise. I started as full noob like four years ago and I still do my best to improve :)
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I'd suggest finding some styles of art that inspire you, then setting aside some time to practice every day. You'll be surprised at how quickly you improve.
    imascribble
    imascribble
    Thanks for the support, both of you :)
    Today I found an artist and a composer who are excited to help work on my IGMC entry with me! :D
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Nice one!

Good luck in the IGMC! ;)
    imascribble
    imascribble
    Thanks! You too (if you're participating) :)
    Had a mini heart attack - I'd overwritten all my files on my computer with older versions from another hard drive. Thank godness for system restore!
    imascribble
    imascribble
    Still lost a good chunk of stuff from the editor, but I t's not as bad as it could have been
    Kes
    Kes
    Sorry to hear of your woes, but as you say, it could have been so very much worse. Backups. I say no more.
    imascribble
    imascribble
    That's just the problem - I was trying to back up my files onto the external hard drive and I overwrite my computer instead :/
    So I just found out that my brother's workplace got incinerated last night. Luckily he wasn't working and his co workers are fine, but wow. Talk about a panic attack :/
    mlogan
    mlogan
    :( That's scary.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    What happened anyways? Is there a fire, Robbery or something?
    imascribble
    imascribble
    There was an explosion, they figure. The entire block burst into flames. By some miracle, no one was seriously injured, though
    Heavily debating making a cameo in my game - just an NPC with a quest. What are peoples thoughts on doing this? Do you generally like these little easter eggs (if you catch them?)
    cabfe
    cabfe
    As long as it blends well with the rest of the game, that's a nice addition.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Oh I loooove them. I plan to make a vague cameo in project too, that unlocks some different endings.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Yup! I do ^^ it usually some nudge to the player upon the player's protocultural knowledge. And you know how in this era individuals like to be gratified? ;)
    Yay! Went grocery shopping today, so there's now food in my house! :D
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Same here! : D I am so happy to see food again.
    ??????
    ??????
    dayum ~ last time i seen real life food in my house was uhhhh....

I'll get back to you on that one...
    Just finished watching Hercules Unchained starring Steve Reeves... Beautiful man, terrible movie for anyone who knows anything about Ancient Greece (eg. Why'd they call Odysseus by his Latinized name? Why did Kreon become ruler of Thebes after Oedipus?)
    Got to write a 1500 word research paper about gladiators by this evening, worth 15% of my mark. I've barely started... Wish me luck. At least it's not that long of a paper... :/
    So I have to read Virgil's Aeneid by tomorrow for school, but I keep getting distracted by doing maps -_-
    Avery
    Avery
    In Latin or a translation?
    imascribble
    imascribble
    Translation. A really bad translation :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

character for fun, based on various friends input.

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.
We have good wifi here now thanks to a guy who had the audacity to tell the Director "Sir, the wifi sucks. Make it faster and increase the bandwidth" in this arrogant tone. The Director is a complete sweetheart so he did just that. So you may see me around often now, being disturbing as usual.
To compensate for me feeling too sick to interact properly, have an old recording of me calming you with Zelda's Lullaby. https://vocaroo.com/jqTcbzdQTw5 :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ordan