Last Activity:
Jan 25, 2018
Birthday:
March 2

Share This Page

imascribble

The Dinosaur Lady, Female, from England

Veteran

110 variable days to plan, 15 unique characters with varying scheduled interactions spanning those days... why do I do this to myself? Jan 24, 2018

imascribble was last seen:
Jan 25, 2018
    1. imascribble
      imascribble
      110 variable days to plan, 15 unique characters with varying scheduled interactions spanning those days... why do I do this to myself?
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Sounds simple enough to me. Easily figured out via spreadsheet first, then eventing afterwards. Especially since you have 15 characters to worry about.
        Jan 24, 2018
    2. imascribble
      imascribble
      I'm back! :D
      1. Guiguimu and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      2. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        welcome back.
        Jan 15, 2018
        imascribble likes this.
      3. TheMutantSpaceDancer
        TheMutantSpaceDancer
        Henlo there, scrible person.
        Jan 15, 2018
        imascribble and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      4. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Nice to see you!
        Jan 15, 2018
        imascribble and Sauteed_Onion like this.
    3. imascribble
      imascribble
      If anyone has ideas for an anniversary gift, I'd love to hear them! My husband's impossible to shop for...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Avery
        Avery
        Ah, it was not the cardboard edition of course.
        Nov 17, 2015
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        A kick in the pants!

All men need one of those every once in a while (source: me the manliest of manly)
        Nov 17, 2015
      4. mlogan
        mlogan
        What about tickets to an event he would enjoy? Some kind of fan stuff from his favorite game or show?
        Nov 17, 2015
    4. imascribble
      imascribble
      Spent 15 hours today in the hospital with my husband. Appendicitis, so they had to remove the appendix. He seems to be recovering well, thankfully :)
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        Awww, sorry to hear of the troubles, but glad he's doing well. :)
        Nov 13, 2015
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        Oh dayum, I'm glad that everything went well though. My best wishes for a fast recovery.
        Nov 13, 2015
        1 person likes this.
    5. imascribble
      imascribble
      If any transgender people on here are open to speaking about their experiences, please message me. I'm looking for someone to interview (for character purposes).
      2. imascribble
        imascribble
        @Overlordmikey - I have a few very personal questions to ask. If they'd be willing, I'd love as much input as possible.

@Hudell - I'm not sure a thread would be a good idea, at least not for me. I believe it should be done one-on-one or even anonymously, to ensure everyone who decides to speak are entirely comfortable with what's being discussed.
        Sep 30, 2015
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I agree a thread for this would be a bad idea, some people have very strong feelings on the subject and it could get out of hand entirely and make people uncomfortable, although many on the forums do seem understanding and supportive you never know...
        Sep 30, 2015
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        I checked, and it would not go against the forum rules to create such a thread. But it could become quite heated quite quickly, so might be under close scrutiny by the mods and risk being closed. If you prefer to talk one-on-one with people for what you need, that might be a better option.
        Sep 30, 2015
    6. imascribble
      imascribble
      Finding a job as a student is hard enough, but trying to find one where lifting isn't a requirement is impossible :/
      1. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        ^You could try being a cashier maybe, in my experience fast-food has an unwritten rule where male employees are compelled to obey orders involving lifting made by female ones, regardless of whose job it is.
        Sep 25, 2015
      2. imascribble
        imascribble
        Ooh, I could have fun with that rule :p
        Sep 25, 2015
    7. imascribble
      imascribble
      My husband and I were talking about getting some of my books published. I'm thinking of it, but it's a huge risk. Should I try for it?
      1. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        What's the risk?
        Sep 4, 2015
      2. Kyriaki
        Kyriaki
        Just be weary of vanity publishing and scams and you should be ok.
        Sep 4, 2015
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        If all else fails, you can always go for the self-publishing options, like Amazon KDP and Create Space.
        Sep 4, 2015
    8. imascribble
      imascribble
      *sigh* I haven't taken a math course in five years. I can't remember anything the prof's talking about :(
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Me to....T_T and I was is special ed math classes...now I'm having to do algebra...
        Sep 2, 2015
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        I meant "in" ....I was actually pretty good in English..... :p
        Sep 2, 2015
    9. imascribble
      imascribble
      I'm so excited for the project I'm doing, but it's such a huge undertaking I'm not sure where to start! Art, Scripts, Database, Mapping... What do you guys think?
      1. That Bread
        That Bread
        I'd start off with the plot story, then move on to databasing, mapping and finally eventing. Art and scripts can wait.
        Aug 31, 2015
    10. imascribble
      imascribble
      *sigh* The things I could do if I had any skill in art... :(
      1. Avery
        Avery
        Practise. I started as full noob like four years ago and I still do my best to improve :)
        Aug 11, 2015
      2. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        I'd suggest finding some styles of art that inspire you, then setting aside some time to practice every day. You'll be surprised at how quickly you improve.
        Aug 11, 2015
      3. imascribble
        imascribble
        Thanks for the support, both of you :)
        Aug 12, 2015
    11. imascribble
      imascribble
      Today I found an artist and a composer who are excited to help work on my IGMC entry with me! :D
      1. Seriel
        Seriel
        Nice one!

Good luck in the IGMC! ;)
        Jun 29, 2015
      2. imascribble
        imascribble
        Thanks! You too (if you're participating) :)
        Jun 29, 2015
    12. imascribble
      imascribble
      Had a mini heart attack - I'd overwritten all my files on my computer with older versions from another hard drive. Thank godness for system restore!
      1. imascribble
        imascribble
        Still lost a good chunk of stuff from the editor, but I t's not as bad as it could have been
        May 29, 2015
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Sorry to hear of your woes, but as you say, it could have been so very much worse. Backups. I say no more.
        May 29, 2015
      3. imascribble
        imascribble
        That's just the problem - I was trying to back up my files onto the external hard drive and I overwrite my computer instead :/
        May 29, 2015
    13. imascribble
      imascribble
      You know you're Canadian when everyone you know is excited for the poutine festival :p
    14. imascribble
      imascribble
      So I just found out that my brother's workplace got incinerated last night. Luckily he wasn't working and his co workers are fine, but wow. Talk about a panic attack :/
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        :( That's scary.
        Apr 10, 2015
      2. Jomarcenter
        Jomarcenter
        What happened anyways? Is there a fire, Robbery or something?
        Apr 10, 2015
      3. imascribble
        imascribble
        There was an explosion, they figure. The entire block burst into flames. By some miracle, no one was seriously injured, though
        Apr 10, 2015
    15. imascribble
      imascribble
      Heavily debating making a cameo in my game - just an NPC with a quest. What are peoples thoughts on doing this? Do you generally like these little easter eggs (if you catch them?)
      1. cabfe
        cabfe
        As long as it blends well with the rest of the game, that's a nice addition.
        Apr 9, 2015
      2. KanaX
        KanaX
        Oh I loooove them. I plan to make a vague cameo in project too, that unlocks some different endings.
        Apr 9, 2015
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Yup! I do ^^ it usually some nudge to the player upon the player's protocultural knowledge. And you know how in this era individuals like to be gratified? ;)
        Apr 10, 2015
    16. imascribble
      imascribble
      Yay! Went grocery shopping today, so there's now food in my house! :D
      1. That Bread
        That Bread
        Same here! : D I am so happy to see food again.
        Apr 2, 2015
      2. ??????
        ??????
        dayum ~ last time i seen real life food in my house was uhhhh....

I'll get back to you on that one...
        Apr 2, 2015
    17. imascribble
      imascribble
      Just finished watching Hercules Unchained starring Steve Reeves... Beautiful man, terrible movie for anyone who knows anything about Ancient Greece (eg. Why'd they call Odysseus by his Latinized name? Why did Kreon become ruler of Thebes after Oedipus?)
    18. imascribble
      imascribble
      Got to write a 1500 word research paper about gladiators by this evening, worth 15% of my mark. I've barely started... Wish me luck. At least it's not that long of a paper... :/
      2. GrandmaDeb
        GrandmaDeb
        Mar 23, 2015
      3. imascribble
        imascribble
        Thanks Dreadshadow :)

Good idea, GrandmaDeb! It makes sense, but I'm kinda surprised that the writing outline used in a children's refrence book transfers over to a University paper :p
        Mar 23, 2015
      4. SonicToTheLimit
        SonicToTheLimit
        gladiators are like my favorite thing of all time

I love rome so much
        Mar 26, 2015
    19. imascribble
      imascribble
      Note to self - I need to get better at mapping different height changes on a single map. Spatial planning is not my strong suit :p
      2. imascribble
        imascribble
        thanks, croc :)
        Mar 4, 2015
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        I learned that lesson the hard and painful way many, many times. :p
        Mar 4, 2015
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        And happy belated birthday!
        Mar 4, 2015
    20. imascribble
      imascribble
      So I have to read Virgil's Aeneid by tomorrow for school, but I keep getting distracted by doing maps -_-
      1. Avery
        Avery
        In Latin or a translation?
        Mar 3, 2015
      2. imascribble
        imascribble
        Translation. A really bad translation :p
        Mar 3, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    March 2
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

Signature

[​IMG]
    "Evil will always triumph because good is dumb."​
    - Spaceballs​
    Current projects:​
    "Tribulation" (8% done)​
    "Guardian Spirit" (working title, 1% done)​
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    "Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration"
    - Thomas Edison