Recent content by imcatman

1. imcatman

Is there a way to check which actor is being targeted?

I've looked into the usage in the console log and it was only _lastTargetIndex which showed the target info. I'm sorry, I seem to have misunderstood. I thought the code above was working fine, but all the enemies seem to use only the same skill. In other words, it works fine until one of the...
  2. imcatman

I tried it, but got an error. It seems to cause an error if Console.log (target); is included
  3. imcatman

@zaraku I tried target.actorId () == 1. but it didn't work. @Lay Thx. Changing to user._lastTargetIndex == 0. worked fine. The enemy performed different skills depending on the actor's index. The code was as follows: <Custom Action Start Effect> if (user._lastTargetIndex == 0) {...
  4. imcatman

hi I don't want to use YEP_BattleAICore. This is because there is no particular reason to control enemy AI in my game. I just want to use Buffs & States Core to see which actor the enemy attack is targeting In other words, I want to find out who the target actor of the enemy is attacking. I want...
  5. imcatman

I used Buffs & States Core (YEP) to create a state that changes a skill when given a certain state. note tag for state: 223 <Custom Action Start Effect> if (target.Actorid === 1) { BattleManager.queueForceAction (target, 10, -2); } else if (target.Actorid === 2) { BattleManager.queueForceAction...
  6. imcatman

YED sideview conditional extension request.

How about FTKR_TransformationState.js on this site? Although it is a Japanese site, I think it will at least help you. This changes the actor image depending on the state you are receiving. In my memory it would not have competed with YEDsideview. I don't know if the current version will work...
  7. imcatman

Icon Captions

cheers! Multiple texts now work perfectly. thanks again !
  8. imcatman

Icon Captions

Thank you, that works perfectly! If you have more than one column of text, it may help to display long text. appreciate your work here !
  9. imcatman

Icon Captions

Sorry I'm late. I reproduced the bug when the windows overlap. My battle status window has a poisoned caption window, but when I move to the skill window and move the mouse cursor to the same position, I respond to the poison icon that seems to be just the back window. It will If you...
  10. imcatman

Icon Captions

Overwriting a new update, the captions that survived the window update disappeared.. That was when the windows overlapped. Sorry for my bad english.Thanks! Also, the text of the current explanation is only one column. Is it possible to make this more than two columns?
  11. imcatman

Icon Captions

Hello, I wanted such a Tooltip to be displayed alone for each state. This is exactly that! Responds to the icon on the back window when the windows overlap. The same thing happens when moving from one actor window to another actor's skill window. Can you fix this? Also, can the text in this...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirty_score