Recent content by Imploded Tomato

1. Awaiting Deletion from Moderator

It seems that this thread is now out of date. Requesting it to be deleted.
  2. Awaiting Deletion from Moderator

I've come to realize that "GaiaBound - Parallel Worlds" has to many similarities to another game where it's inspiration came from. I've decided to push the project as far away as possible while still maintaining the same mechanics and resources. Changes will involve a new plot, new and different...
  3. I've come to realize that "GaiaBound - Parallel Worlds" has to many similarities to another game...

I've come to realize that "GaiaBound - Parallel Worlds" has to many similarities to another game where it's inspiration came from. I've decided to push the project as far away as possible while still maintaining the same mechanics and resources. Changes will involve a new plot, new and different...
  4. Awaiting Deletion from Moderator

Awaiting Deletion from Moderator
  5. What's this sauce everywhere?

What's this sauce everywhere?
  6. Topic Awaiting Deletion

Topic Awaiting Deletion
  7. "As a fan of the Mother franchised I'm in the same time interested and turned off. Why? The...

"As a fan of the Mother franchised I'm in the same time interested and turned off. Why? The affiliation is so obvious even scenario-wise it has a little something that disturbs me. It's obviously not plagiarism but it's screaming out so much "hey! I'm almost an Earthbound fangame!" I don't...
  8. Khas Awesome Lights Script Bitmap Error Message Help

I sometimes get a error message when I reload my game after saving in a room with lights on. If anyone knows how to prevent this, I'l really appreciate learning how to correct it! Here's the error message, thanks :  
  9. I love streaming Roblox for the Xbox One on Twitch, Miner's Haven is such a fun free game...

I love streaming Roblox for the Xbox One on Twitch, Miner's Haven is such a fun free game! https://www.twitch.tv/encryptedknight
  10. Change Module Vocab Terms (Simple Script Request)

I requested to have this topic deleted earlier as I realized that I had a custom script that did more than I expected.. Yes, thanks again Victor Sant for clarifying that it wan't the default scripts as I DO NOT understand much about them, and thanks MeowFace for repeating what Victor had to say...
  11. Change Module Vocab Terms (Simple Script Request)

I am requesting a simple RGSS3 script that changes the following : When I use an item, the "MP" recovery term pops up instead of the "PP" term that I intended and "TP" instead of "SP" as I intended (see both screenshots below for a better example).  If anyone would be willing to create a...
  12. Change MP and TP Module Vocab Terms?

I have changed database terms in my project, MP is now PP and TP is now SP. While my characters are fighting monsters in battle and they use a recovery item that recovers PP or SP, it will still display as MP and TP after usage. I'm aware that the script settings Vocab control the settings on...
  13. Switch activate after menu closes?

I would like to request a simple RGSS3 script that will activate a switch after the item/skill/equipment/save menu closes in game. I made a visual equip feature in the common events but only need it to update my character sprites after the menu closes. Any help would be great, I'd even be...
  14. Simple Fog Event Tutorial for RPG Maker VXAce

The only fog scripts for RMVXAce that I know of are "Woratana Multiple Fog's for Ace" and "Ace Perfect Fog". You can probably find some more on google, good luck.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loowa