Recent content by inazumathelightning

1. inazumathelightning

HELLO, LISTENERS!

Aye! nice to meet ya, my dude.
  2. inazumathelightning

RMMV Pillow Hero - A top-down 16-bit puzzle game [Update v.0.5 - More levels]

Yo i'm loving this rogue like inspired sprite work looking fire!
  3. inazumathelightning

Eternal Dreamers | Battle-Focused RPG | On Steam's Early Access

OH! I was in your stream when you was working on the game (i think) I really love the art of the characters!
  4. inazumathelightning

RMVXA Records in Blue

oh! modeled after legend of grimrock 2?
  5. inazumathelightning

RMXP Charon - Zhetan Chronicles [Act I] | GAMEPLAY DEMO OUT NOW

Yo I was watching hawk stream this game it looked baller AF
  6. inazumathelightning

RMVX [RSE] Eremidia: An Empty Tome

ah yes power! Loving the updates.
  7. inazumathelightning

RMMV Lords of the City - Commercial

oh using jason's modern fantasy pack? good luck my dude.
  8. inazumathelightning

Long time developer but new to RPG Maker... Hi!

Aye welcome! I'd love to see your work someday haha!
  9. inazumathelightning

A coder

A coder
  10. inazumathelightning

Animated Battlers

Ok I am currently using Yami's animated side view battler scrip for RM MV to control my battlers via a sprite sheet and noticed that I couldn't add separate weapon sprites to my battler via another spritesheet layered below the already existing one. Below is my Battle system and what I would...
  11. inazumathelightning

Can we get a tutorial request subforum?

Why not teach people some more advanced stuff like making custom menus with srd's plugins, working in dragonbones for animations, and some of the stuff others really don't go deep into. If you are really good at it you could even teach how balancing works for stats in rpg maker with stats and...
  12. inazumathelightning

Inazuma's pixel workshop

Hey, guys, I've been working on some battlers that you guys might like. Some of them are from Finalbossblues's time fantasy tileset lines so I asked "hay Jason, you mind if I put some of the battlers for your battlers out there for the people to use," and he tells me "sure inazuma you have...
  13. inazumathelightning

RMMV Who do you think will make the IGMC top 10?

Ayyye I loved moop, last boy on earth, Journey to the East and Project Absence. A lot of these people have worked hard and I'm glad to of worked in a jam with them in it.
  14. inazumathelightning

Temporary Font change plugin?

I think you can do that with yanfly's core engine.
  15. inazumathelightning

good luck haha!

good luck haha!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well I sure didn't know fans could overheat and die. Room fans.
Felt like I dodged a bomb, my project was fine right after I force resetted due to a crash as I have yet to start working on it today..... :kaoback:
I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!
I hope your life going smoothly. I wish you do not find difficulty today. It's time to take action. Wish everyone take a break from the usual emotional intensity of social media and simply enjoy the sunshine and light conversation with others. Take action when you see that things are flagging.
okay, i experimented with some more fonts, let me know if theyre easier to read and if you have a preference!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmateruYukitteru