Following 2

Followers 2

Birthday:
Apr 6, 1994 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

InBlast

The Mad Hamster, Male, 25, from France

Veteran

Do you think it's a good idea to use a wiki to organise your story ? Dec 15, 2015

InBlast was last seen:
Jul 15, 2018
    1. Eleclai
      Eleclai
      1. Kes
        Kes
        Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. They are meant to be much 'lighter' than that - random thoughts, odd bits of info. Please post in the relevant thread.
        Dec 1, 2017
    2. InBlast
      InBlast
      I would like to buy and use some of Celianna's ressources; but I'm using MV and I don't know how it will look after resizing. 
      1. Eleclai likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Hoppy
        Hoppy
        I use RPG Maker DS pack resources since I bought that after I got Ace in a Humble Bundle sale a few months ago.  Some stuff will look fine, others won't when resized (A1-5 tilesets especially, I don't recommend using those, but you B-E's may work and event objects as well).
        Dec 9, 2016
      4. InBlast
        InBlast
        Hum... I will think about it seriously then...
        But If the A titlesets aren't working, I don't know. Maybe I will just wait until Celianna release some specially for MV.
        Dec 9, 2016
      5. Shaz
        Shaz
        The Change Tile Size plugin will let you use Ace resources without resizing them (but then you'd also need to use Ace characters and not those from MV)
        Dec 9, 2016
    3. InBlast
      InBlast
      Do you think it's a good idea to use a wiki to organise your story ?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        Not personally - I hate editing wikis.
        Dec 15, 2015
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        No, I don't. There are to many good design/storyboard programs out there, and wikis are a pain.
        Dec 16, 2015
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        When my writer started work on the story for the sequel to my current game, he decided to use a wiki. It's good for keeping things organized and encapsulated and cross referencing. But I worry, when it comes time to develop, whether I might overlook any pages.

FlameEx, he's talking about using a wiki to write the story during development, not about after release.
        Dec 16, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 6, 1994 (Age: 25)
    First Language:
    French