Recent content by Including Me

1. Including Me

Actors Friendship System

Hello guys! Is there any way to remove a skill if Friendship Level goes under a treshold? For example, in my Project all actors with Friendship Level >= 3 gain a passive skill (called "Loyalty") witch gives 3% Def and M.Def boost. If an actor loses FP and downgrades to Friendship Leve 2, how...
  2. Including Me

Equip Skill System

Hello Guys! I've started using this amazing plugin just today and all works perfectly on my game... but... the game doesn't display anymore the message "Ability X learned!" when a character learns a skill by leveling up. Not totally sure if this is connected with the Equip Skill System, but it...
  3. Including Me

@mrksart

@mrksart
  4. Including Me

Equipment Learning

Hello Guys! I was trying this plugin creating an unique armor witch allows my actors to learn a skill. I can equip it by pressing on "Optimize Equip", but i can't equip it manually: when i check the armor in the equip menu the game crashes and i get this message: "Cannot read property 19 of...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I need help on what I should add to this fighter game.
Should I add:
Rain
Sleet
Snow
Leaves
Wind
If you can come up with anything else let me know.
Final day of the kickstarter campaign and my team and I decide to cap it off by doing ... musical numbers online.

These are clearly definitely My People.
6 hours and 35 minutes until it is December first here :3
Charon.png
Spending the day doing concept art! It's so comfy! I'mma draw the full party and take it from there. Hope everyone else is having as good of a day!
"Never argue with a Narcissist. No matter how sound in your logic, they'll always see themselves as correct and you too beneath them to understand.

The best you can do is take things with a grain of salt and leave them alone to wallow in their own delusion. If you're lucky, you'll catch the time where they inevitably destroy themselves!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JetstreamXT