Recent content by Indsh

1. Indsh

Loader for browser

None of the resource loaders work for browser,would be grateful for any direction on what the coding would be needed
  2. Indsh

Browser Variations 2

Now I have my game up and running on browser and started getting some beta testing. Now this hasn't been reporting but I have now seen more than once that objects set to "above" are appearing "below" One time the image was set through event One time the image was set through tileset Has...
  3. Indsh

Browser Variations

I found the problem plugin Yep Auto Switches and then realised its not even a problem in the plugin...3 years into making the game I hadn't actually changed the switches that control the common events i wanted on. Thanks for your time, EST - Clone Transform Delete Event is still not working but...
  4. Indsh

Browser Variations

www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_UNSAFE_REDIRECT -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [vuex-class] passing the 2nd argument to `namespace` function is deprecated...
  5. Indsh

Browser Variations

@Poryg thanks for that, there are some errors for me to check but im seeing that the main thing im noticing actually happens with every deployment. What would stop common events from working when the project is deployed?
  6. Indsh

Browser Variations

So i'm deploying my game for browser play and its currently playable but im seeing changes. atm i'm pretty sure one plugin and common events are not running, but this is what I have noticed before getting on the second map. I just want to know generally what changes when you export for...
  7. Indsh

Resize PNG

@standardplayer well original no I wasn't using this method, I did try it at one point but then couldn't convert the pixi object back into a PNG. Do you know how to do that?
  8. Indsh

Resize PNG

I have managed to create a system that copy and pastes PNGs whist the game is running for effects I have coded successfully, now what I would now like to do is resize those PNGs. Any advise between Canvus and Pixi to make this happen?
  9. Indsh

Scripting Circular References and Serialization

@caethyril thank you sooooo much!
  10. Indsh

Scripting Circular References and Serialization

Does anyone know where this file is? http://himeworks.com/2016/04/scripting-circular-references-and-serialization/ (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/circular-references-in-serialization.60150/)
  11. Indsh

Navash Sketchpad

@Erviyo What version are you using? @Flanxei many, many plugins are use ;)
  12. Indsh

Navash Sketchpad

@Flanxei Nice one for the check, What version of MV are you using. I'm on 5.1
  13. Indsh

Fairies

@hiddenone Just seen this response but I found out it was the very same and that I had downloaded it, thanks for the responce @Pearl484 thanks aswell
  14. Indsh

Navash Sketchpad

@Flanxei tell me if you can save when you use it?
  15. Indsh

Fairies

About a month ago I found a resource that had Fairies at 3 different sizes First size look like "Navi" and then it scaled up to body and face features being visible. I thought i downloaded it at the time but can't find it now. Does anyone know where it is? It was an MV resource so the MV...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Cheerleaders are my favorite thing on Czech hockey. Too bad they're the only thing worth watching on it.
meet with Quon,
the goddess of Rakuen (circle mascot)
It turns out that if I set the collider to 0,0,0,0 before despawning an event.... QMovement will actually play nice with Galv Event Spawner! :LZSexcite:
So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohsh