InochiPM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm in desperate need of environment sprites and tilesets for my game. If anyone is interested please DM me im willing to pay.
    Reactions: Eibon and Padouch
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Please use the forum to request resources for your game. You will not be able to commission work until you get access to the Classifies area, which requires you be more active in the forum first.
    InochiPM
    InochiPM
    Well I tried that, but my post didn't meet the strict requirements and got deleted.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    First, if your post is deleted because you didn't meet the post requirements, you should review the post requirements and redo your post, not try to bypass them by posting where you shouldn't.
    Second, your post hasn't been deleted at all. It is waiting for approval. You posted it just over 2 hours ago. It can take up to 72 hours before you start to worry that it's not going to be approved.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!
Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThriftRift