Insidious Mental Pollution

Go for it with a gleam in your eye, and the hint of a smile playing at your lips...

My creative interests/endeavors revolve around eldritch (Lovecraftian!) horror, post-apocalyptic scenarios, and what drives us crazy little humans.  I'm cursed with a nagging internal muse that is fairly insistent on challenging my mastery of procrastination, and keeps throwing out what I might otherwise consider some pretty good ideas.  However, thus far I've managed to dodge, more or less, some nasty hard balls, and even a few curves.  Give her this - she is VERY persistent.

And me?  Very resistant.  Still, sooner or later the muse is going to catch me unaware, and it'll all be over. My defiance will have been in vain, and I'm actually going to finish a creative project after all. Damn her.

Damn it all.

Resisting the ceaseless ramblings of my Mad Muse.
Mastering the Sacred Art of Procrastination.
Waiting for when the Stars Are Right.
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Signature

No, nothing to see here.  Move along.

Following

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's really not fun burning 4 hours looking at code and trying certain things and getting no where.
:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonboy92