Recent content by Insidious Mental Pollution

1. Insidious Mental Pollution

Worst Game Twists Ever

Pure awesome. 
  2. Insidious Mental Pollution

...and then there are those who actively throw fuel into the fire.

...and then there are those who actively throw fuel into the fire.
  3. Insidious Mental Pollution

You are being watched.

You are being watched.
  4. Insidious Mental Pollution

Totally, looks like it's time to follow a dream or two (maybe three)!

Totally, looks like it's time to follow a dream or two (maybe three)!
  5. Insidious Mental Pollution

Isn't it strange how sometimes life appears to drop not so subtle hints on your future choices...?

Isn't it strange how sometimes life appears to drop not so subtle hints on your future choices...?
  6. Insidious Mental Pollution

Ideas in Ink: Death and Rebirth

Thanks much!  I'm seriously out of practice with creative writing, and have been working on little bits and pieces to get back into the mode.  Aiming to get more done this weekend if at all possible.
  7. Insidious Mental Pollution

Congratulations, best wishes Ruby!

Congratulations, best wishes Ruby!
  8. Insidious Mental Pollution

What's this 'tv' people keep speaking of?

What's this 'tv' people keep speaking of?
  9. Insidious Mental Pollution

A procrastination tool... I like that! Naw, as for me, I just like torturing myself. Don't you?

A procrastination tool... I like that! Naw, as for me, I just like torturing myself. Don't you?
  10. Insidious Mental Pollution

Is the character generator included with RPG Maker DS+ Resource Pack worth it?

It's nice to have, as it does act as a counterpart to the default generator for RTP assets.  However, I wouldn't get the DS+ specifically for it...  as a total package or add-on to the DS resources though it's great.
  11. Insidious Mental Pollution

Censorship = control

Censorship = control
  12. Insidious Mental Pollution

How long have you been awesome?

Everyone is awesome, you just have to accept, embrace, and live it.   B)
  13. Insidious Mental Pollution

Does this mean you can't respect your own opinion of people not respecting opinions? I am...

Does this mean you can't respect your own opinion of people not respecting opinions? I am Insidious Mental Pollution, and I approve this message.
  14. Insidious Mental Pollution

Hello!

Welcome aboard! For tips, a few things that are easily ignored but so important particularly when you have few or no projects under your belt...  start simple and be patient with yourself and your ideas.  As with so many things, game creation is a skill that takes time and effort, and can be...
  15. Insidious Mental Pollution

Go see your dad, your game will still be waiting for you when you get back... or will it?

Go see your dad, your game will still be waiting for you when you get back... or will it?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Some people have too strong of an opinion about what maker is the best, I've seen discussions like:
- I prefer VXAce because I like the style of the RTP better than the older releases
- You're worse than Hitler
My number one take away from this game jam is to make small games that are as polished and bug free as possible. Far less dev time, and if the game flops, it matters less because my time investment is much lower. Also, whatever ambitions I have... aim for about 10% of them. They are clearly too high, and will involve stuff that likely won't matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anitalains