Recent content by Intervention

1. Select a starting Actor similar to Pokémon

Thanks both of you, I already got it to work, it wasn´t that hard as I imagined
  2. Select a starting Actor similar to Pokémon

In my project there is a monster selection at the start of the game like it is in Pokemon. The protagonist finds an egg and you as the player have to choose what will hatch out of it. So i basically need no actor (or a dummy) at the start of the game, then there will be a menu asking me what...
  3. RMMV EXP Formula (exp = 15*level^2) not working

Hi there, I am making a custom exp Formula for my game using yanflies custom enemy paramters and level plugin. I want to implement the formula but when I test it with a level 5 enemy the enemy gives me 74 exp (instead of something over 140). Any ideas what could be wrong? The " ^ " doesn´t...
  4. RMMV Mr.Trivel Monster Book discover Enemy with DreamX capture Plugin

Hi there, I am using Mr. Trivels Monsterbook, DreamX Capture Enemies and Yanflies Level Up Growth Effect Plugin. The following Problem is that if I capture a duplicate of a monster DreamX Plugin will create a new ID for the monster, the note tag effects are carried over though since it is a...
  5. Base the Element of the Skill on the Actor

Thank you, I figured out what the problem was. I didn´t pay attention what traits were set in the class of the actor
  6. Base the Element of the Skill on the Actor

Hello, In my game the elements of all Skills used are always based on the actor who uses them. For example Skill X has a Fire element if used by actor 1 and a Water element if used by actor 2. I am using a lot of Yanflies Plugins. Any ideas on what I have to do to achieve this? The Actor trait...
  7. Enemy Repositioning with Enemies that Appear Halfway through.

Hi, I am rebuilding an old mobile game in RM. In this game you fight in a 3v3 style. Once an Enemy gets defeated the next enemy in line thats waiting in the battle queue will join the battle. So far I managed to place the first 3 enemies correct in line using this Script Call...
  8. RMMV Have two fixed actors as overworld overworld sprites but have different for battles. (with CustomPartyLeader.js))

You´re right I should just do it that way. Do you anyway to transform the second actor as well?
  9. RMMV Have two fixed actors as overworld overworld sprites but have different for battles. (with CustomPartyLeader.js))

So I tried it out this way and while my actor changes once i press the menu but I need it as soon as the player starts the game. I assume that the load option is only if you load a save file and not when you create a new file
  10. RMMV Have two fixed actors as overworld overworld sprites but have different for battles. (with CustomPartyLeader.js))

I´ve already tried this with the load game setting and it didn´t work but I will try it this way as well
  11. RMMV Have two fixed actors as overworld overworld sprites but have different for battles. (with CustomPartyLeader.js))

I am making a monster tamer game similar to Pokemon and alike. In RPG Maker the overworld actors are always those who are in the current troop. But since my tamers aren´t actively participating in battle I need to do a work around. So far I´ve been working with Himes Custom Party Leader Plugin...
  12. What would this MV Battle System cost to be developed?

well I have to see what I can do, it will be a free project but I will also get some funds from the community I guess. Also while I would say im still in early developement I´ve already invested a lot of time in the combat and each of the monsters, though I can focus on other things in the meantime
  13. What would this MV Battle System cost to be developed?

Thank you for your reply, I think I should have more gone into what I already have. I already did a lot of work with existing plugins like capturing enemies and since I won´t create a 1:1 replica and the UI needs almost no further changes I can´t do. I am also on a good way on finishing my...
  14. What would this MV Battle System cost to be developed?

I am currently remaking an old IPhone game gold Dragon Island Blue I have a community with 170+ members in it and some would be willing to fund a little bit for this project. Since i'm recreating a already existing game it´s easy for me to show you exactly the type of battle system I need. To...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:
Would opening a topic with the tutorial be interesting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanitorJoe276