Recent content by Iqus

1. Iqus

GL_Fog version 1.1.0

Hello Chaucer, really nice plugin! I'm having some strange effects, however, where the fog seems to disconnect in a rectangular way in some places: I thought, maybe it's my resolution (1088x612), or maybe one of my plugins is caunsing interference but...: Tried on a freshlymade project...
  2. Iqus

Suikoden Like Weapon Upgrade

In fact, weapons changed their name in Suikoden after level X. That could be a nice feature too.
  3. Iqus

LGP - Better Damage Popup

Any way to deactivate state popups?
  4. Iqus

Highly customizable sorting plugin

Great plugin! It seems to me that it would be easier to access the sorting types from the Item menu instead of having to enter the options menu every time though. Just a thought! Great work!
  5. Iqus

Icon Captions

Salut! Excellent plugin! And great addition, now with conditions! One question though, are conditions compulsory? I was using your previous version and I downloaded the new one, copy-pasting all the icon captions and now they do not appear. I don't know if it's a compatibility issue arisen with...
  6. Iqus

Olivia Switching to Paid Plugins

Can you imagine having someone saying this?: "hey, your horror theme doesn't work with my haunted house bgs/vibe/tilesets. Your theme is broken." Because that happens all the time with scripters.
  7. Iqus

Olivia Switching to Paid Plugins

It is because of users that fail to appreciate what programmers such as Yanfly or Olivia are doing that things like this happen. How many more SRDudes, Himes or Galvs do we have to lose until people cease this selfish behaviour?
  8. Iqus

Ramza's State Workshop OPEN (current states: 26 LATEST: Overpower + Darkness Burst)

If you read the help file for Buff & State core...
  9. Iqus

Making passives with 2 of Yanfly's States Plugins

Passive 1: Just create a Custom Confirm Effect and in it create a variable, let's call it user._totaldebuff. Have a conditional for each state, if the target has X state or debuff, variable += 1. Then, on a Custom Regenerate Effect have the MP rate you want be multiplied by this variable...
  10. Iqus

Ramza's State Workshop OPEN (current states: 26 LATEST: Overpower + Darkness Burst)

Hi Ramza, me again! =) I was trying to make something different based on the Mending state. The idea is having a Regenerative state that jumps into another ally when the affected has full HP, and if possible, make it jump to the ally with the lowest HP rate. Do you think it possible? Thanks...
  11. Iqus

Need New Stat Parameter, every other plugin didn't work!

I had the older version indeed, I found it on the master plugin list and it seems it hasn't been updated there. New version works perfectly :) Muchas gracias! Si me encuentro con algún otro problema trataré de contactarte directamente! ^^
  12. Iqus

I did :)   Those params created by your plugin were working just fine, the problem was that when using them, for some reason, I could not add states (like poison or blindness) to the enemies (but they could be added to the battlers). There must be some incompatibility issue with Yanfly's scripts.
  13. Iqus

Hi there! I am in need of a script that adds new custom parameters that can be used in formulas and boosted by states and equipment. I tried BOB, ICFSoft and Quasi's scripts and none of them were working for me. So let's say for the sake of an example that I want a stat/param called anger...
  14. Iqus

Something like this?   var members = []; for (var i = 0; i < target.friendsUnit().aliveMembers().length; ++i) { var potential = target.friendsUnit().aliveMembers()[i]; if (!potential) continue; if (potential === target) continue; if...
  15. Iqus

Hey Ramza! Good to see you are back. I'm glad you brought this up because I myself was checking the Roaming Mend effect last night, but in my game it has another effect (but still there's the roaming effect to it). However I have been having some questions and I tried to edit the state myself...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.
I'm currently playing Ara Fell - I can see why it's had generally good reviews. The exploration aspect is pretty strong and the writing is passable.

The game auto-saves and offers an option to turn back just before each major combat, and immediately brings the player back to the last position saved when there's a TPK. Convenient at the very least.
This is Krizzirk Toeuia Aeslan, I'm picking up transmission. Draftwingeds on, duty on, exhaust ready. 310 Immulicationsers approaching. I'll take the cake and----hold it!!! My Cosvere Radar detected 3001 of them!!
11 hours of programming... Only to add two more zoom levels.
Well, that's what happens when you decide between minimap and zoom too late.

It's my cute little ghost~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FerdiPanther