Irineu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's so strange when you're anxious to do something, but you have to keep the rhythm...
    Aren't developing games show up in the new threads tab?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    You only have 2 posts. Maybe it's waiting for moderation still.
    Edit: I cannot see your thread, so it's still waiting for moderation. You need two threads to go through moderation (the Introductions forum isn't included) before new threads will be visible straight away.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

nio kasgami wrote on Galenmereth's profile.
bro U back! :D
Procrastinated so badly that i accidentally painstakingly recreated small details from RPG Maker 2000 into MV instead of working on my normal project, whoops.
Just imagine, MZ got released while still on summer sale and they decided to discount their game. lol.
Now that I found an accessible composing software, all the melodies that only lived inside my head so far can come to life. I LOVE this.
Akemi14 wrote on Archeia's profile.
I'm sorry about my mistake of not messaging you about posting in Games in Development Rules and Guidelines. I'm still new on this forum but using RPG Maker for 3 years. Well it is in English language. Well, I just want to explained about the game and show them the demo. I promised, there is no inappropriate contain because I don't like that. What should I do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henzir