Recent content by Irinore

1. Map Effects

Hmm . . . This is nice, but when I use it it makes my parallaxes mirror invoulontarily whenever I pass a certain x or y coordinate. Really disrupts the immersion.
  2. Parallax jumps around

Ok, I figured it out, I was using another script that I didn't figure were affecting the parallax. Do I close this now?
  3. Parallax jumps around

Shaz's answer would make sense, as I have changed the deafult window size to maximum allowed (640x480), but the problem persists even when I have deafult window size and use an included parallax. I am also not using any scripts to lock the parallax in place, no. I am using a couple of screen...
  4. Parallax jumps around

Hello! So, I've been trying out VX Ace for a while now, and I've even managed to learn a little about how the language works. Anyhow, I ran into a problem while trying to apply a parralax to a room. I added it through map properties just like you would and set it to loop. Then, when I was...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ahahahaha just some girls yunaandyuka.png
and some girls im working on
1624241110918.png
Not about my game project but i feels like to talk about it a bit. :kaohi:
moka.jpg

It's my コテキャ and maybe closest thing in english is a "avatar personality" i guess?
Her design also looks very similar to protagonist from my game because i'm so uninspiring :kaoslp:
Oh and my hobby is sleeping and drawing. :kaojoy:
Okay, so it seems I've found a major bug in VNM. Check my thread about variable buttons in the support forum for more info.
Man, this quick One Map game is causing unprecedented amounts of trouble.
I always end up having issues with things i'd never expect.

Capture.PNG

Those friggin mountains man xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komradiv