iRonan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Completely getting back into RPG Maker, did I miss anything the past 3 months?
    I need inspiration but I don't know for what. Just something tells me I need more inspiration. This drives me crazy last week
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I go to CGHUB for inspiration. It's nice to see what pros do for gaming companies.
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    Play one of your favorite games. Think of the game or games that got you interested in creating what you do in the first place. Listen to classical music.
    seita
    seita
    If you need inspiration for everything you do, you won't get anything done!
    Selected for school basketball team \o/
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    now you are iJordon
    iRonan
    iRonan
    :p - I was pretty good when we did matches with teams though, I could pass some guys and scored from distance a few times. I actually feel like I'm going to be one of the better players from the team
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Congrats!
    Competition modes on CoD Is so fun. I'm 9th and 10 points from the number 1, such a fun division!
    zachfoss
    zachfoss
    i love CoD, but it has the worst community ever lol.
    had basketball playoffs for our team selection, 2 days untill I know if I'm in! c:
    Hororo
    Hororo
    good luck :D
    Dalph
    Dalph
    oh...I like basketball, I used to play it time ago (but with my friends).

Good luck for the selection.
    iRonan
    iRonan
    Thanks guys!
    Can't wait to see my new game on the project developement page. I feel like it has potential although it's my own game.
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Well thats a good thing you feel your game has potential. If you didn't then... why bother? Despite that I'll give your game a look when its up.
    Hoping to get kickstarter soon, and my country supported. I can't fund this all on my own :(
    Shaz
    Shaz
    You saying your country IS supported, or not yet? IndieGogo doesn't care where you live, AND they'll give you all funds raised even if you DON'T reach your goal.
    iRonan
    iRonan
    Thanks for sharing, my country isn't supported yet and I'll try IndieGogo!
    iRonan
    iRonan
    Kickstarter came to the netherlands today, so happy :D
    Steam pays us for playing games lol
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    lol that's about ten minutes worth of work for me :p
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    I made enough to buy a game by selling the sale cards while the winter sale was going on. XD
    iRonan
    iRonan
    Pretty awesome, I just need to find a game that gives a lot of cards and items. Team Fortress 2 gave me a lot of untradable items and I sold 2 hats for $1,00. This goes pretty quick
    Learning hard... to master C++, hope to work with the Raknet services soon to make a multiplayer mod for a game. (A GAME THAT RELEASED TODAY ON STEAM)
    iRonan
    iRonan
    (totally not Goat Simulator)
    Didn't expect Rural Farm Tiles to be $30, actually expected even more :p . Sure about getting a copy when I got myself some money again
    We should have forums for countries, like Dutch, French, German etc.. boards.
    Lady-Elise
    Lady-Elise
    I think that I would get very lonesome then X3
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Has been considered, but we would then have to have moderators who speak each of those languages. Plus all the other reasons listed above.

Not going to happen :)
    iRonan
    iRonan
    Damn, I saw it on many communties. But there's more work on it than it's actually worth it, I agree.
    Best software to create tilesets with? I tried paint but it sucks.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Use whatever you're the most comfortable using.
    cosmickitty
    cosmickitty
    I use graphicsgale and gimp, occasionally paint.net but it doesn't work well with my tablet
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Check out some of the threads (or start a new one) in Program and Utility Discussion.
    Where do I suggest things for future updates for VXA? I can't find it. :/
    Sharm
    Sharm
    There's not a place for Ace specifically, but there are two for suggestions for the next maker, whatever it will be. Best one is in Program and Utility Discussion, pinned at the top.
    iRonan
    iRonan
    Thanks, got it :)
    Is Rural Farm Tiles published? If not, when will it be published?
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    I'm so excited. If it's out by the next Wednesday then it'll be just in time for my birthday. :)
    iRonan
    iRonan
    Alright awesome. I can't wait to start making some maps with it.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Very soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I discovered the new English word "Secular religion" today It is an oxymoron word. Now, I wonder how many English words create per year? According to Global Language Monitor, around 5,400 new words are created every year; it's only the 1,000 or so deemed to be sufficiently widespread use that makes it into print. [I think it probably slangs or combines words] :kaoluv:
Is it normal that I love a game that I can't even play due to how bad I'm at it?
Anyone have advice for recruiting friends to bugtest with you? I had some buddies volunteer without me asking, and we agreed on dates and times... and they all just flaked...
A mousefolk sprite I made, I think I did good.
Discovering math. functions for damage formulas was one of the greatest things for me.
It's very useful for balancing skills to work in a variety of possible circumstances.
For example if you have a skill that is supposed to work for both mages and warriors:
Code:
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lehamme