Recent content by Isaac The Red

1. Isaac The Red

RPG Maker MZ: State of Plugins Poll

1. If you are using RPG Maker MZ for your current game, what plugins are you using? Primarily Visustella plugins, since 90% of my needs when using MV were handled by Yanfly's extensive plugin library, I put the extra money down on supporting the Visustella team in their endeavor to bring that...
  2. Isaac The Red

Set TP to 0 after battle, regen MP on steps?

This is an incredibly clean way to handle this. I like it.
  3. Isaac The Red

Original Character Contest 3 MZ Submissions!

Name: Isaac About: An alchemist from the Ixali Mystlands. Isaac tends to keep on the move, to further his craft by studying the flora and fauna of different regions and collecting numerous samples. Few actually know anything of significance about him other than he is prone to getting 'lost' for...
  4. Isaac The Red

The longest 3 hours of your life starts now.

The longest 3 hours of your life starts now.
  5. Isaac The Red

RPG MAKER MZ PREORDERS LIVE!

I'm not Touchfuzzy but I can answer this. If you preorder MZ on steam, you get a copy of MZ that you can gift to a friend, it goes into your inventory the same as cards and other steam items do. [like hats for team fortress 2 and skins for space engineers :D] You can gift it right away if you...
  6. Isaac The Red

As it stands that's kinda how I get around it, I use dual instances. I keep a blank map open on one version, and use the database editor there. On the other I work on the maps. Before shutting down I close the database and open it in the other instance to confirm changes have been made properly...
  7. Isaac The Red

Item Can Only be Consumed by Specific Actors?

Make the item call a common event, use the common event to apply whatever effect you want to the specific actor you wanted the effect on?
  8. Isaac The Red

Thats the main reason on I wan't it, I posted a whole thing on it when they put up the forum sections for user input on features people wanted. being able to work in more than one area of your project at a time. Realistically you cannot literally use both sections simultaneously but being able...
  9. Isaac The Red

DANGIT! I mean, I'm not surprised, but still. That was the top item on my wishlist.
  10. Isaac The Red

@magnaangemon01 Good Luck! They've got a few more they will end up giving away down the line so...

@magnaangemon01 Good Luck! They've got a few more they will end up giving away down the line so there's always a chance. Keep an eye out for humble bundle stuff. Not sure your personal situation, but where there is a will there is a way!
  11. Isaac The Red

@Black Pagan MV runs fine on my Surface Go tablet with intel pentium gold processor and 4GB of...

@Black Pagan MV runs fine on my Surface Go tablet with intel pentium gold processor and 4GB of ram. So I would be confident that MZ should run fine on your i3.
  12. Isaac The Red

Waiting for MZ....

Waiting for MZ....
  13. Isaac The Red

[RMXP] Subzones on a larger map

Performance wise. The smaller maps for each region will work better usually, however, if your not finding any problems in performance for the larger map, and wish to stick with that idea, about the best thing you can do is add a border of events along the edge of each region. Their only purpose...
  14. Isaac The Red

It's mildly dumb but the thing I am most excited for at this exact moment is all the new generator parts MZ will bring to the table. Still excited for all the optimization, the return of manual layers, built in ATB etc... but seriously. Generator Parts. :D
  15. Isaac The Red

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #4: Event List, System Tab Options, New UI, Release Date & Price!

I'm going to lay this out so that I hope you understand me. And the direction I come from with my stance on this. Software as a service makes sense. You pay subscription to a software and you can use it as you like while you maintain your subscription. This kind of business model works for a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm finally back! :kaojoy:
A lot of RL issues happened this year which didn't let me work on Aithne as much, but I am back with new inspiration!
In that time my art style also changed a little, so I'll be doing a small art change with busts/menu art
Ops forgot to fix the hand on the weaponless sprite o_O
opening old GIMP files is a blessing and a curse because it can be fun to look at art you started once upon a time and want to finish BUT come to a total halt when you remember your past self forgot to create separate layers for most files
"The bigger the person, the longer the wait"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaTedinator