Ise no Kaml's latest activity

• Ise no Kaml
    Ise no Kaml replied to the thread Bravely Default Job Levels?.
    Interesting. And sort of shameful on my end to not test for this. Thanks for letting me know. The only plug-in I’ve really thought of...
  • Ise no Kaml
    Maybe I misunderstood the Fox system, then. The way I thought it worked playing with it myself, JP was more of a spendable resource that...
  • Ise no Kaml
    I believe I already mentioned that. The problem with Fox JP levels is that it’s specifically based on how FF Tactics did things, where...
  • Ise no Kaml
    Not quite. The JP plug-in is a prerequisite, but from what I recall, all it really does is make JP a thing. Systems to actually make use...
  • Ise no Kaml
    Let me begin this by stating this is more of a check-in than a request. This is a wish that keeps coming back to me, and the last time I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.
How much armor is too much armor I wonder....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roblessteven