Recent content by ItsAlterity

1. ItsAlterity

So I think I may FINALLY have an idea that I am interested in possibly devoting myself to

So I think I may FINALLY have an idea that I am interested in possibly devoting myself to
  2. ItsAlterity

New banlist hype or something?

New banlist hype or something?
  3. ItsAlterity

@[4574:@The Stranger] Pretty much. Do the other generator packs work with this well though? I...

@[4574:@The Stranger] Pretty much. Do the other generator packs work with this well though? I might consider getting those
  4. ItsAlterity

@[3466:@BloodletterQ] Honestly even without that context, it just is so good that it really...

@[3466:@BloodletterQ] Honestly even without that context, it just is so good that it really warrants that. Plus, it would make the male and female characters more consistent in style
  5. ItsAlterity

The Heroine Character generator parts..... they are amazing! Not as RTP friendly as I'd like...

The Heroine Character generator parts..... they are amazing! Not as RTP friendly as I'd like, but quite workable and high quality
  6. ItsAlterity

@[2951:@taarna23] Actually, I remember the conditions being pretty lienant. All I know is...

@[2951:@taarna23] Actually, I remember the conditions being pretty lienant. All I know is because I spent more than 100, I get 30 off, but I know the lower spenders also got some generous stuff as well.
  7. ItsAlterity

@[100539:@starlight dream] I'll be waiting then I guess

@[100539:@starlight dream] I'll be waiting then I guess
  8. ItsAlterity

Did anybody else get those discounts that they were supposed to get for Golden Week? I've yet to...

Did anybody else get those discounts that they were supposed to get for Golden Week? I've yet to receive mine
  9. ItsAlterity

@[10915:@Milennin] Probably what I will end up doing. I am considering having somebody work...

@[10915:@Milennin] Probably what I will end up doing. I am considering having somebody work something up, but honestly I'm not sure if I am able to do so (EULA and all that)
  10. ItsAlterity

@[41943:@bgillisp] I mean, you're not wrong for the most part, but when your pack is...

@[41943:@bgillisp] I mean, you're not wrong for the most part, but when your pack is specifically geared towards actors, you would think they would include SV battlers?
  11. ItsAlterity

Some of these packs hurt. Not having a sideview battler for some of these characters is just the...

Some of these packs hurt. Not having a sideview battler for some of these characters is just the worst
  12. ItsAlterity

I think thanks to this sale, I may be covered for what I need in my game for a while! (Outside...

I think thanks to this sale, I may be covered for what I need in my game for a while! (Outside of custom ofc) Thank. You. Kadokawa!
  13. ItsAlterity

This current sale on this site is delicious! Aekashics updating his Gumroad and adding more...

This current sale on this site is delicious! Aekashics updating his Gumroad and adding more battlers is even moreso!
  14. ItsAlterity

The Yanfly Tips & Tricks has given me a lot of ideas for skills, and particularly for developing...

The Yanfly Tips & Tricks has given me a lot of ideas for skills, and particularly for developing themes for certain classes!
  15. ItsAlterity

Yanfly - Life Steal - Lack of Drawback

I just tried this, and actually it created another issue. It now shows the damage to be 0 AND now when anybody attacks it shows the "0" under them as if Life Steal mechanic was applying to them as well.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.
Helping my sister make her game
I hope i can get some freckles for the generator soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saydas