ItsMeDevRoland
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whatever Power And Will And Strength I use To Make My Character, It Always Ends Up.. At Looking Like A Mere Child... Or Sometimes... Teen

Sppl9n4.png

And
    bHYxob3.png

OPL9OC7.png

There, Have Some Super Innocent Characters...
    I Honestly Im Scared, The Child Protection Might Sue Me..
    • Haha
    Reactions: The Stranger
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    I like the designs of the first and third ones. A suggestion may be to use use a more square chin for the guys and smaller eyes for both genders if you want them to appear older. Although, sometimes it's okay to have characters as a child or teen.
    ericv00
    ericv00
    Using a character generator or original drawings? If you want older, you need a few things. Smaller, narrower eyes. Narrower head. Angular jaw. Larger nose. Cheek line helps. Basically, reduce the roundness of the head and add sharper angles.
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    The first and third characters look cool. :)
    Wazzup Everyone,Im Currently Working With A New Project In RPG Maker MZ, and So Far... I Feel Confy Because Of The layering System, Though To Be Honest... Uhh.. I Will Say the Character Generator Is A Little...Uhhmm.. Anyways... Ive Tried, When I Say Tried I Meant Tribe Really Flipping Hard.. To Create An Adult/Matured Character

0KnNhjG.png
    Can Somebody Give Me A Good Tip On How to Become A Good Developer?
    Reactions: ScorchedGround
    ScorchedGround
    ScorchedGround
    In addition to the advice above;

Just in terms of how to become a good developer, it's mostly just experience and experimentation.

Though tutorials and asking for help can accelerate the process considerably.
    ItsMeDevRoland
    ItsMeDevRoland
    Wow So Many Responce, All Right.. Thanks For Giving Some Idea's On How To Become A Great Developer... Some May Have Different Techniques, Which is Quite Same, Anyways... Thanks Again
    gstv87
    gstv87
    do you like rap?
    "This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill.
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will.
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain.
    And a hundred percent reason
    to remember the name."
    Another day, Another migraine, I found out that the game is broken about the .... Stuff.... Im not best at coding and, I got this billion error, so no choice, I think the error is from Yanfly's SkillMastery...... Fixing it...
    I'm working on a modding system of my game and I screw the game up, so hard that I have to access my backup in my hard drive ;-;
    taarna23
    taarna23
    The important point here is that you had a backup. Good job!
    Never Forget you've Got a friend, Even you feel your alone, Jesus Christ is there to Love and Be with you when your alone
    Reactions: Nenen
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Please keep religious comments off the forum, unless it's in the context of a game you are making. Forum rules can be viewed from the Help link at the top of the page. Thanks.
    ItsMeDevRoland
    ItsMeDevRoland
    sorry shaz, just looking for an inspiration and find a religious content XD
    ItsMeDevRoland
    ItsMeDevRoland
    anyways... have a nice day
    Im currently looking at the RPG MAKER Steam page, and i found out the Rpg maker mz requires bit 64 pc, i only have bit 32 pc ;-;, i am really using an ancient pc.. XD
    Loosing Sanity Sucks Doens't it?
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Nope , pretty much enjoying myself ever since :p
    Shaz
    Shaz
    only if you're aware that it's happening.
    Ignorance is bliss.
    ItsMeDevRoland
    ItsMeDevRoland
    Good to be you Finnuval, Im just not mostly Enjoying being still alive, yet im loosing sanity for no reason
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Harmless Flakes.jpg
Over the years I have participated and/or lead so many projects, teams, working groups, etc. and have "strategized" in so many meetings. I joke with my students that this is how I often felt when it seemed like I was the only one who could see the train heading off the rails. Then it struck me. This might be me...trying to give help here. I am the snowball!
Onward to making a Diablo clone in MZ?
I guess I should post something on my game advancements.
Hmm, tough crowd...I wish I had screenshots for my prototype idea...but alas, I do not.
How many tentacles does an octopus have?
TEN-tacles.

XD I just heard this joke the other day and love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeezyEz