ItsMeDevRoland
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Another day, Another migraine, I found out that the game is broken about the .... Stuff.... Im not best at coding and, I got this billion error, so no choice, I think the error is from Yanfly's SkillMastery...... Fixing it...
    I'm working on a modding system of my game and I screw the game up, so hard that I have to access my backup in my hard drive ;-;
    taarna23
    taarna23
    The important point here is that you had a backup. Good job!
    Never Forget you've Got a friend, Even you feel your alone, Jesus Christ is there to Love and Be with you when your alone
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Please keep religious comments off the forum, unless it's in the context of a game you are making. Forum rules can be viewed from the Help link at the top of the page. Thanks.
    ItsMeDevRoland
    ItsMeDevRoland
    sorry shaz, just looking for an inspiration and find a religious content XD
    ItsMeDevRoland
    ItsMeDevRoland
    anyways... have a nice day
    Im currently looking at the RPG MAKER Steam page, and i found out the Rpg maker mz requires bit 64 pc, i only have bit 32 pc ;-;, i am really using an ancient pc.. XD
    Loosing Sanity Sucks Doens't it?
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Nope , pretty much enjoying myself ever since :p
    Shaz
    Shaz
    only if you're aware that it's happening.
    Ignorance is bliss.
    ItsMeDevRoland
    ItsMeDevRoland
    Good to be you Finnuval, Im just not mostly Enjoying being still alive, yet im loosing sanity for no reason
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haiiroinu