ItsMeDevRoland
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Never Forget you've Got a friend, Even you feel your alone, Jesus Christ is there to Love and Be with you when your alone
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Please keep religious comments off the forum, unless it's in the context of a game you are making. Forum rules can be viewed from the Help link at the top of the page. Thanks.
    ItsMeDevRoland
    ItsMeDevRoland
    sorry shaz, just looking for an inspiration and find a religious content XD
    ItsMeDevRoland
    ItsMeDevRoland
    anyways... have a nice day
    Im currently looking at the RPG MAKER Steam page, and i found out the Rpg maker mz requires bit 64 pc, i only have bit 32 pc ;-;, i am really using an ancient pc.. XD
    Loosing Sanity Sucks Doens't it?
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Nope , pretty much enjoying myself ever since :p
    Shaz
    Shaz
    only if you're aware that it's happening.
    Ignorance is bliss.
    ItsMeDevRoland
    ItsMeDevRoland
    Good to be you Finnuval, Im just not mostly Enjoying being still alive, yet im loosing sanity for no reason
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pretty much stopped posting in the progress thread cuz it feels like talking to the void, lol, so I've just been posting on IG instead. But someone finally liked my post there, lol. Dunno if I'll continue tho. Probably not xD

My game's progressing quite well. Just kinda stuck on mapping right now. Decided to go the side, slightly top down view route. I'm drawing everything from scratch for a personal touch uwu
Stomach isn't feeling too good last time. Perhaps something I ate
Phew! logged back. Seems I was too occupied with 3D learning (yeah for RPGM purposes) creating IRL space, trying to grow catnip, dealing with health and DC is good. (so MrC) ^^
Tyler.stewart wrote on Cherry's profile.
I was wondering if you've heard anything about the patch that allows you to show text anywhere on the screen utilizing pictures being upgraded to work with the official 2k3 release? Your work with 2k3 is awesome dude, keep it alive. I'm 33 and am still playing with 2k3 largely thanks to your work with the game engine. I appreciate the official patch updates you post. Please continue posting
Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcanica