ItsMeDevRoland
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Another day, Another migraine, I found out that the game is broken about the .... Stuff.... Im not best at coding and, I got this billion error, so no choice, I think the error is from Yanfly's SkillMastery...... Fixing it...
    I'm working on a modding system of my game and I screw the game up, so hard that I have to access my backup in my hard drive ;-;
    taarna23
    taarna23
    The important point here is that you had a backup. Good job!
    Never Forget you've Got a friend, Even you feel your alone, Jesus Christ is there to Love and Be with you when your alone
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Please keep religious comments off the forum, unless it's in the context of a game you are making. Forum rules can be viewed from the Help link at the top of the page. Thanks.
    ItsMeDevRoland
    ItsMeDevRoland
    sorry shaz, just looking for an inspiration and find a religious content XD
    ItsMeDevRoland
    ItsMeDevRoland
    anyways... have a nice day
    Im currently looking at the RPG MAKER Steam page, and i found out the Rpg maker mz requires bit 64 pc, i only have bit 32 pc ;-;, i am really using an ancient pc.. XD
    Loosing Sanity Sucks Doens't it?
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Nope , pretty much enjoying myself ever since :p
    Shaz
    Shaz
    only if you're aware that it's happening.
    Ignorance is bliss.
    ItsMeDevRoland
    ItsMeDevRoland
    Good to be you Finnuval, Im just not mostly Enjoying being still alive, yet im loosing sanity for no reason
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Well... it's been a while since I was last here :kaoswt: I don't want to say I'm officially 'back' yet, but I've recently started working with RM again, so I might become active here again :kaohi:
Mmmm I love Coca Cola candy! :kaoluv:
aaaand my power is out. I sometimes think that I'm cursed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovingszn