ItsMeDevRoland's latest activity

• ItsMeDevRoland
    Sooner Or Later Linux Will be supported Later on, Just Wait, And Hope For the Best? I dunno.... I mean If You Have A Nice Better Pc, You...
  • ItsMeDevRoland
    Issue here in Philippines is that, PC cost fortune, or If you found a small priced PC, it maybe also just scams.... Or older models...
  • ItsMeDevRoland
    Well, RPG maker MZ still is lacking of support... I believe they will never add support for bit32 PC too ;-;(which I currently have)...
  • ItsMeDevRoland
    ItsMeDevRoland updated their status.
    Another day, Another migraine, I found out that the game is broken about the .... Stuff.... Im not best at coding and, I got this...
  • ItsMeDevRoland
    I'm working on a modding system of my game and I screw the game up, so hard that I have to access my backup in my hard drive ;-;
  • ItsMeDevRoland
    Wow this must be so much thinking, from scratch to this Majestic? How did you manage to do this?.... And since when will be this...
  • ItsMeDevRoland
    thank you, also dont worry, ill sure give you a credit, since this is a very big help, Hope you keep continuing your good awesome works :>
  • ItsMeDevRoland
    Hey Waynee, Nice achievement Plugin By the way, Just a question, Is there any chance or Code you can use to Trigger the Achievement when...
  • ItsMeDevRoland
    ItsMeDevRoland commented on ItsMeDevRoland's profile post.
    anyways... have a nice day
  • ItsMeDevRoland
    sorry shaz, just looking for an inspiration and find a religious content XD
  • ItsMeDevRoland
    Never Forget you've Got a friend, Even you feel your alone, Jesus Christ is there to Love and Be with you when your alone
  • ItsMeDevRoland
    Same, here, even though this thread is old, Im still looking forward on this, Maybe i should probably just improvise i guess
  • ItsMeDevRoland
    Good to be you Finnuval, Im just not mostly Enjoying being still alive, yet im loosing sanity for no reason
  • ItsMeDevRoland
    Im currently looking at the RPG MAKER Steam page, and i found out the Rpg maker mz requires bit 64 pc, i only have bit 32 pc ;-;, i am...
  • ItsMeDevRoland
    Loosing Sanity Sucks Doens't it?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alteria