Recent content by itsoupcraft

1. Are there any musical instrument resource packs?

YIS i was just looking for somthing like that
  2. Are there any musical instrument resource packs?

i know, im using mv but i need like violin or clarinet tiles or at least a case cause im using a gravestone right now
  3. Are there any musical instrument resource packs?

I'm making a game that needs instruments is there anywhere i can go to get these

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, wow!
6VDEms4.png

Still need one or two "placeholder" asset things and then I'm venturing into custom windows + menus!
(I'm a little scared, lol)
In the past hour I've both joined and left the RPG Maker subreddit. So many memories were made. Power to the gam mak!
So the number one complaint I get so far is the levels are simply too large. What's funny is in testing I deemed levels taking too long and actually shortened them. Figuring I could beat them in 5-6 minutes so players would be able to do so in probably double that. I was apparently very mistaken, only one player has mentioned even reaching the second area. Let alone the first boss. :kaoswt:
I don't believe it. I actually did some proofreading in my game - and fixed some grammar errors! I feel so accomplished, knowing I can actually proofread my own writing!
...I've had a bad day, okay? Bad enough for me to want to proofread stuff. :yswt2:
Ughhh, July is not my month. Thankfully, it's nearly done.
mercba30 wrote on Jesse - PVGames's profile.
How do I get the new version of the character creator? Thank you in advance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bollehopp