Hi. I'm Ixfuru. I've been using RPGMaker since VX. I was a long-time visitor and contributor to RPGMakerVX.net until it expired a few years back. Since then, I haven't really found a permanent home. However, I continue to create using the Makers, as well as Clickteam products, and even some dabbling in the GoDot engine. I taught myself to code in Ruby during my VX years and have written a number of scripts for both VX and Ace. I'm trying to pick up on Javascript as well, but I haven't come far just yet. I really like to play Indie games! I have a few friends in the RPGMaker community that are way more skilled than me and I enjoy playing their games especially.

About a year and a half ago, I decided it was time to start a little company and (along with my two sons and my wife) started J3I Games. We started it in support of a game I coded in Ruby using VX as a basis. The game is called World Circuit Boxing. I know it's not an RPG, but it is has elements of RPGs and anyone who has played RPGMaker games will be right at home with the layout.

I'm still working on NetherQuest, my pride an joy RPG. You can always find out more about us at our website: www.j3igames.weebly.com.

Thanks for stopping by.

Game Making, Programming, RPGs, Football, Guitar, Poetry, Writing
First Language
English

Trophies

1. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  2. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renagade4lyfe