Recent content by Ixfuru

1. Ixfuru

RMVX NetherQuest (version 0.84)

Different characters will not lead to new information, but when requesting gifts, it makes a difference. NPCs give gifts based on a variety of factors, some include, race, gender, hometown, class, etc. So, when those properties of the NPCs face window light up, it means you have a connection...
  2. Ixfuru

Well, the 15 would be playing the game simulating everything and never getting lost. But honestly, it may be more than 15. The 100 is pretty accurate. If you use the battlefield battles all the time, it would take about 100 hours to complete everything that's built this far. I figure the...
  3. Ixfuru

Thanks ydoolb! I know you've been following the game for a while now. I thank you for that. There is no plan on ever stopping NQ's development. It's like my life-long goal to finish it. (But I probably never will). I'm only on book 4 of 13 from the original table-top version. But it's...
  4. Ixfuru

Hey Guys. You may have thought that NetherQuest was dead. But it isn't. It's just been a while! That's because we've been busily updating from version 0.83b. The new release, version 0.84, has been 2 years in the making. And we've tried our best to improve the gameplay and speed things up...
  5. Ixfuru

World Circuit Boxing 1.5.5

World Circuit Boxing has been updated to Version 1.5.5! This latest build fixes some minor bugs, adds a few little features, and delivers the first installment of WCB with our long-thought-out system, the Gym Manager. The Gym Manager This system allows you to designate the CPU to run your...
  6. Ixfuru

Well, I thought about that Tuomo. And actually, the names are in an editor file that the player can modify how he/she wants, so the default game will not run with those names. I looked at games like Title Bout Championship Boxing', which is a simulator too. It uses over 6000 all-weight-class...
  7. Ixfuru

World Circuit Boxing went live on Steam last night! It has been a long road! Lots of hours in development, playtesting, and researching how best to market the game. Through all this time, getting it on Steam was our main focus. We believe in our game and we believe that once it's played...
  8. Ixfuru

Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to show interest in the game! NQ had to take some downtime this year, so I didn't get as far as I'd hoped. However, the latest update, 0.83b, adds some pretty cool features and brings the game play time to about 90 hours for the most thorough of...
  9. Ixfuru

Thanks! I would like more folks to play it too. I've found that the complexity of the game turns people away. It doesn't have that fast pace that many are looking for, and there are systems that take a bit of time to learn. It's okay. I completely understand. How far have you gotten...
  10. Ixfuru

Thank you ydoolb!!! :) Most folks that come to these sites are looking for the JRPG thing, with the pre-named actors and linear story. I get it. I love those kind of games too. I have been playing White Knight Chronicles lately, and I love it. Plus, Xenoblade and Infinite Undiscovery are...
  11. Ixfuru

Well Tigersong, I appreciate your feedback, sir. I don't consider this game a blunder in any way. I've been steadily working on it for years. I also have some help since I brought into the small business my family and I have created. This is not my first project in Rpgmaker. There are...
  12. Ixfuru

NetherQuest has been updated to version 0.82!!! This adds another possible 5-10 hours of gameplay.  The nation of Nor is complete, as well as a new dungeon, The Tunnel of Moor, and a new city, Cruces. Most exciting is the fact that we've started on several new systems, including Smithing...
  13. Ixfuru

What is this Ace script doing?

I use to use a lot of attr_accessors, before I got the concept of keeping the variables private.  I use very few now.  I find it best to call a method to change the variable from outside the class.  As far as the 'return' thing.  I too find it better to call use the hard 'return' in my code.  I...
  14. Ixfuru

Rect Screenshot

So, I've been studying scripts like ModernAlgebra's Screenshot and Tsukihime's Map Screenshot.  I've been doing this in hopes that I could code a script similar to those.  What I need is a script that can take a screenshot of a designated rectangle area, convert it to a PNG and then send it to a...
  15. Ixfuru

Map Screenshot

Hello Tsukihime!   I love this script.  I've been using it in my Ace Project.  However, I have a request.  Can this be modified to work for VX?  I've tried a number of times to do it myself and I can't seem to get it to work.  It throws a syntax error at line 826 as a new copy.  Works fine for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coffeelake01