IXVI
      Oh, the joys of working 2 jobs..
      1. Traveling Bard
        Traveling Bard
        I feel your pain...
        Oct 1, 2013
      2. IXVI
        IXVI
        Its tough, but, until i get the kickstarter up, this is what i got to do to pay my team.
        Oct 1, 2013
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Lots of luck to you. My one full time job takes every ounce of energy I have.
        Oct 1, 2013
    2. IXVI
      IXVI
      Its because im Italian, isnt it?...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        Mmm ... lasagne is a favourite in our house! About the only type of pasta that I enjoy.
        Sep 27, 2013
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        I'm italian too. ;)
        Sep 27, 2013
        1 person likes this.
      4. IXVI
        IXVI
        Yeah lasagnas a pasta. But thats what im craving rather then ..other pastas i mean.
        Sep 28, 2013
    3. IXVI
      IXVI
      Any opinions on the "Nostalgia Critic"? Just wondering? ;) .....
      1. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        I found his stuff (before he quit and came back) to be REALLY funny! Others you should check out, if you haven't already are AVGN, The Spoony One (his Phantasmagoria 2 Let's Play/Riff & SWAT 4 is easily the best) and Bennett the Sage and his series Anime Abandon.
        Sep 25, 2013
      2. IXVI
        IXVI
        Oh, i know both their work all too well, my friend! (NC & AVGN).
        Sep 25, 2013
    4. IXVI
      IXVI
      Thoughts on different art style for portraits in rpgm? (non-anime looking)
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Can't wait to see what you come up with.
        Sep 23, 2013
      3. IXVI
        IXVI
        We have concept art all ready for reveal, we're just developing the first cut scene of the game.
        Sep 23, 2013
      4. IXVI
        IXVI
        Custom props can be very timely..
        Sep 23, 2013
    5. IXVI
      IXVI
      MUST...NOT...CRY..
    6. IXVI
      IXVI
      payday tomorrow...time for more resources..
      1. DesperateMeasurez
        DesperateMeasurez
        Haha. Sounds like me when it comes to music stuff. As soon as I get some dough, it's gone. I may have to get professional help. What is your resource a day habit up to on average?
        Sep 5, 2013
      2. IXVI
        Sep 5, 2013
    7. IXVI
      IXVI
      Great way to end a relaxing day off. working on my game under the stars, cool breeze. All we need now is a scripter and our team is finally complete..Weve made so much progress. cant wait for demo release.
    8. IXVI
      IXVI
      Is "Attack on titan" really that good?
      2. BlackRoseMii
        BlackRoseMii
        It's at least good enough to give it a try.
        Sep 2, 2013
      3. Cozzer
        Cozzer
        It has some pacing problems, but if a bit of slowness doesn't bother you, it's very good.
        Sep 2, 2013
      4. Kaiser
        Kaiser
        If you can take the gory bits, then AoT shouldn't bother you. and its sooo good.
        Sep 2, 2013
    9. IXVI
      IXVI
      Perhaps it is time to move the "Prophecy Realms" thread over to the classifieds section for the final remaining recruitment positions. Especially since we will be opening a kickstart..
      1. Robin
        Robin
        Your thread contained the words "I will not give my story or ideas out so easily", so I'm not exactly sure how you'll launch a successful Kickstarter campaign.
        Aug 31, 2013
      2. IXVI
        IXVI
        Project phoenix managed. I was also told i didnt have to give everything away right at the start. By then, i was also hoping to have more reveals ready, too. 'suppose ill have to rephrase that part in the new thread as well..
        Aug 31, 2013
    10. IXVI
      IXVI
      no matter how difficult things are right now, i wont give in..
    11. IXVI
      IXVI
      well, so much for FF14 early access...error 1017 is is gonna be my new minion
    12. IXVI
      IXVI
      Should i really give up my snes copy of mario rpg + Geno keychain for money?..
      2. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        Depends on the situation. If you've bills to pay and you've no other way to go about it, then yes.

If you have a kid what needs food, then yes.

I mean, I can think of reasons to, but again, I don't know your situation. It really depends on how dire the need is.
        Aug 24, 2013
      3. IXVI
        IXVI
        Yeah, im debating on this for the sake of buying more resources for my game. Of course i wouldnt give it up for 10 lmao.
        Aug 24, 2013
      4. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        If it's for resources for your game, I would say no.
        Aug 24, 2013
    13. IXVI
    14. IXVI
      IXVI
      We got ourselves a spriter for furniture and tilesets. Atlast, with him and the eventer together we can start paving out the way towards gameplay..call me a fool, but, im not looking to make some typical indie game. i want it done right or atleast 50% right. i have a great team, now, all we need now is a spriter..for characters and battlers..
      2. Quigon
        Quigon
        Don't happen to need a composer too do ya? :p
        Aug 23, 2013
      3. IXVI
        IXVI
        Can you provide battle.music? As far as music goes, i am paying someone far all music except for battle music. If you can provide this, message me examples of your work and we will go from there..thank you.
        Aug 23, 2013
      4. Quigon
        Quigon
        Indeed I can. Shall PM you now.
        Aug 23, 2013
    15. IXVI
      IXVI
      Prophecy Realms has obtained an eventer! Moving on to our spriters, now!....
    16. IXVI
      IXVI
      Prophecy Realms is slowly but surely getting off its feet. We will hopefully have a trailer within a month or two..
    17. IXVI
      IXVI
      2 Recruits so far Prophecy Realms. In need of Coder/Scripter, a Spriter And a Concept Artist...
      1. Titanhex
        Titanhex
        Just a heads up. Concept art is unique to publishing and large teams. You should really be looking for an illustaror or graphic designer for RM games.
        Aug 10, 2013
      2. IXVI
        IXVI
        i will keep this in mind..thank you.
        Aug 10, 2013
      3. NoahJMina
        NoahJMina
        and me
        Aug 14, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 16, 1990 (Age: 29)