Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, the joys of working 2 jobs..
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    I feel your pain...
    IXVI
    IXVI
    Its tough, but, until i get the kickstarter up, this is what i got to do to pay my team.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Lots of luck to you. My one full time job takes every ounce of energy I have.
    Its because im Italian, isnt it?...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Mmm ... lasagne is a favourite in our house! About the only type of pasta that I enjoy.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I'm italian too. ;)
    IXVI
    IXVI
    Yeah lasagnas a pasta. But thats what im craving rather then ..other pastas i mean.
    Any opinions on the "Nostalgia Critic"? Just wondering? ;) .....
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I found his stuff (before he quit and came back) to be REALLY funny! Others you should check out, if you haven't already are AVGN, The Spoony One (his Phantasmagoria 2 Let's Play/Riff & SWAT 4 is easily the best) and Bennett the Sage and his series Anime Abandon.
    IXVI
    IXVI
    Oh, i know both their work all too well, my friend! (NC & AVGN).
    Thoughts on different art style for portraits in rpgm? (non-anime looking)
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Can't wait to see what you come up with.
    IXVI
    IXVI
    We have concept art all ready for reveal, we're just developing the first cut scene of the game.
    IXVI
    IXVI
    Custom props can be very timely..
    payday tomorrow...time for more resources..
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Haha. Sounds like me when it comes to music stuff. As soon as I get some dough, it's gone. I may have to get professional help. What is your resource a day habit up to on average?
    IXVI
    Great way to end a relaxing day off. working on my game under the stars, cool breeze. All we need now is a scripter and our team is finally complete..Weve made so much progress. cant wait for demo release.
    Is "Attack on titan" really that good?
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    It's at least good enough to give it a try.
    Cozzer
    Cozzer
    It has some pacing problems, but if a bit of slowness doesn't bother you, it's very good.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    If you can take the gory bits, then AoT shouldn't bother you. and its sooo good.
    Perhaps it is time to move the "Prophecy Realms" thread over to the classifieds section for the final remaining recruitment positions. Especially since we will be opening a kickstart..
    Robin
    Robin
    Your thread contained the words "I will not give my story or ideas out so easily", so I'm not exactly sure how you'll launch a successful Kickstarter campaign.
    IXVI
    IXVI
    Project phoenix managed. I was also told i didnt have to give everything away right at the start. By then, i was also hoping to have more reveals ready, too. 'suppose ill have to rephrase that part in the new thread as well..
    well, so much for FF14 early access...error 1017 is is gonna be my new minion
    Should i really give up my snes copy of mario rpg + Geno keychain for money?..
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Depends on the situation. If you've bills to pay and you've no other way to go about it, then yes.

If you have a kid what needs food, then yes.

I mean, I can think of reasons to, but again, I don't know your situation. It really depends on how dire the need is.
    IXVI
    IXVI
    Yeah, im debating on this for the sake of buying more resources for my game. Of course i wouldnt give it up for 10 lmao.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    If it's for resources for your game, I would say no.
    We got ourselves a spriter for furniture and tilesets. Atlast, with him and the eventer together we can start paving out the way towards gameplay..call me a fool, but, im not looking to make some typical indie game. i want it done right or atleast 50% right. i have a great team, now, all we need now is a spriter..for characters and battlers..
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Don't happen to need a composer too do ya? :p
    IXVI
    IXVI
    Can you provide battle.music? As far as music goes, i am paying someone far all music except for battle music. If you can provide this, message me examples of your work and we will go from there..thank you.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Indeed I can. Shall PM you now.
    Prophecy Realms has obtained an eventer! Moving on to our spriters, now!....
    Prophecy Realms is slowly but surely getting off its feet. We will hopefully have a trailer within a month or two..
    2 Recruits so far Prophecy Realms. In need of Coder/Scripter, a Spriter And a Concept Artist...
    Titanhex
    Titanhex
    Just a heads up. Concept art is unique to publishing and large teams. You should really be looking for an illustaror or graphic designer for RM games.
    IXVI
    IXVI
    i will keep this in mind..thank you.
    NoahJMina
    NoahJMina
    and me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi