Izares
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And I left again lol. Y'know, I've actually gone into full-on game developing, maybe I'll be good enough xD
    Welp! I've started working on a new game! I think I have like 50+ plugins already xDD
    JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    Surprisingly, my second project is seeming to get the main functions it needs off of just 12 or 13, with over 70% of them just being for various aesthetic purposes such as menus and stuff. About only 5 serve new gameplay functionality. 50+ is definitely overkill, unless every single one has a purpose, like my first project.
    Muramasamune
    Muramasamune
    I can relate...once you get started you start envisioning all the cool stuff you can do with them and the next thing you know, your plugins manager is packed~
    Kes
    Kes
    But bad plugin management is probably a contributor to lag on certain MV games. Everything possible thrown in.
    Well I'm thinking about it... still... Maybe not... I don't think I will get rpg maker anytime soon... Oh well
    HI EVERYBODY MY LIFE IS BETTER NOW YAY. (By the way I still do not have rpg maker mv)
    Izares
    Izares
    lol. I'm free for a LONG while witch means MORE RPG MAKER! Still have ace
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Ace is good. I haven't heard anybody complain about how it's laggy or fuzzy... (Though to be fair, I only experience a little lag when I try and test a project, it seems to take a little longer than normal before it reaches the title screen in MV)
    Izares
    Izares
    I agree. Its really laggy when I make a big map
    Hey I'm using the trial of rpg maker mv and i;m wondering if I could use battlers as enemys?
    Hoppy
    Hoppy
    You can in the full version.
    Izares
    Izares
    aw now I want the full version.
    Kes
    Kes
    Status updates are not for getting help with making your game. Please post in the correct forum.

Thanks.
    Need graphics... I make graphics
    Izares
    Izares
    Bad graphics... REALLY Bad... not to bad... i made a title screen graphic its really bad tho its just circles and squares and title name also i do game overs they are just as bad
    Izares
    Izares
    What @Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Make graphics!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently in the mood to write horror.
Someone do something scary.
I have an idea, I am making low polygon 3D resources for a package in itch. but it occurred to me that I could export these as images and make MV / MZ compatible tilesets. What do you think of this?
I hate seeing threads where less-experienced user's ask for an opinion of their project, and the thread is full of negative feedback by others who are clearly not the target audience. I feel bad for the OP, and I hope they understand that no game can appeal to everyone. :frown:
Hm, just found out I can't use loops, yay.
-Ele
I just wanna Covid to be over and I have my normal life back... Feeling so bad these days, what can I do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexan_GZ