Izares
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And I left again lol. Y'know, I've actually gone into full-on game developing, maybe I'll be good enough xD
    Welp! I've started working on a new game! I think I have like 50+ plugins already xDD
    JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    Surprisingly, my second project is seeming to get the main functions it needs off of just 12 or 13, with over 70% of them just being for various aesthetic purposes such as menus and stuff. About only 5 serve new gameplay functionality. 50+ is definitely overkill, unless every single one has a purpose, like my first project.
    Muramasamune
    Muramasamune
    I can relate...once you get started you start envisioning all the cool stuff you can do with them and the next thing you know, your plugins manager is packed~
    Kes
    Kes
    But bad plugin management is probably a contributor to lag on certain MV games. Everything possible thrown in.
    Well I'm thinking about it... still... Maybe not... I don't think I will get rpg maker anytime soon... Oh well
    HI EVERYBODY MY LIFE IS BETTER NOW YAY. (By the way I still do not have rpg maker mv)
    Izares
    Izares
    lol. I'm free for a LONG while witch means MORE RPG MAKER! Still have ace
    UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    Ace is good. I haven't heard anybody complain about how it's laggy or fuzzy... (Though to be fair, I only experience a little lag when I try and test a project, it seems to take a little longer than normal before it reaches the title screen in MV)
    Izares
    Izares
    I agree. Its really laggy when I make a big map
    Hey I'm using the trial of rpg maker mv and i;m wondering if I could use battlers as enemys?
    Hoppy
    Hoppy
    You can in the full version.
    Izares
    Izares
    aw now I want the full version.
    Kes
    Kes
    Status updates are not for getting help with making your game. Please post in the correct forum.

Thanks.
    Need graphics... I make graphics
    Izares
    Izares
    Bad graphics... REALLY Bad... not to bad... i made a title screen graphic its really bad tho its just circles and squares and title name also i do game overs they are just as bad
    Izares
    Izares
    What @Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Make graphics!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren