Recent content by Izares

1. Izares

I'm not leaving yet!

I'm not leaving yet!
  2. Izares

And I left again lol. Y'know, I've actually gone into full-on game developing, maybe I'll be...

And I left again lol. Y'know, I've actually gone into full-on game developing, maybe I'll be good enough xD
  3. Izares

Item popup

Yay! Thanks!
  4. Izares

Item popup

Are Moghunters scripts free to use on commercial games?
  5. Izares

Item popup

So I whenever I pick up an item I want it to show the item gotten above the event it was gotten from. Thanks! - Izares
  6. Izares

Welp! I've started working on a new game! I think I have like 50+ plugins already xDD

Welp! I've started working on a new game! I think I have like 50+ plugins already xDD
  7. Izares

Need title for game!

Resource Type: Title Screen Maker Format: MV Art Style: Pixely Description: The Title is Overseer. I want it to have mountains in the back and I want it to be Dawn. Also the left side should be in full color and the other side should have no color. And if possible make it fade between no...
  8. Izares

Lighting Plugin

Okay, Thanks @Thomas Smith!
  9. Izares

Lighting Plugin

It's not free for commercial use? do you know how much it might cost?
  10. Izares

Lighting Plugin

@Jonforum Dangg! does that use Dragonbones or something? I don't think I'll be able to use it though :( It looks awesome though! @Shaz I didn't -.- But I think thats what I want! Thanks - Izares
  11. Izares

Lighting Plugin

I need a good dynamic lighting plugin! Does anyone know of any good ones? - Izares
  12. Izares

And, if I forget who everyone is I'm really sorry!

And, if I forget who everyone is I'm really sorry!
  13. Izares

I'm back... Slightly. Yay!

I'm back... Slightly. Yay!
  14. Izares

Tactical Based Combat plugin

@Thomas Smith every time I download The QABS demo its always blank and whenever I press play it just pops up a white screen :/
  15. Izares

Tactical Based Combat plugin

Well, I've been looking for an ABS anyways. @Aloe Guvner I've tried to get the demo, but it won't load into Rpg Maker. I'll probably just use QABS. Thanks! Izares EDIT: I know I cant just load the plugin and everything will work, I intend to work hard on it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey
I can't believe it... my mom is going to sign me up for the Planet Fitness down the street! I need to lower my cholesterol according to my doctor, and I'll need to lose some weight to fit into Helen Henny's skirt (I ordered a skirt for my mascot outfit and realized it was a bit too small). My doctor says I need to lose weight anyway.
I blame my lilest bro for the duck suit. Sketched it and realized it had to be added to a mock fashion magazine cover. The titles are actually inside jokes about the place this NPC is from.
EvKECQJVEAw3Qux
Kes
After a few hectic months, my hiatus is over, and I'm now back. Good to see so many familiar names posting. And a forum update while I was away.
V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torcham