3. TheMutantSpaceDancer
        TheMutantSpaceDancer
        Jan 13, 2018
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Jan 13, 2018
      5. TheMutantSpaceDancer
        TheMutantSpaceDancer
        Cackle? I ain't cackling I'm just pointing out that joke isn't funny. Now if it was funny I would cackling.
        Jan 13, 2018
    2. izyCoder
      izyCoder
      Idk why i hate default. Maybe it's why i'm into scripting... so I can edit my game mechanic \O/ lol.

Don't judge me but, I really hate using default...... am I weird? Cuz i like something that advanced... even my friend said I'm weird because I can solve a math problem with a simple formula but I use the complicated way lol.
      1. Mega Man Volnutt
        Mega Man Volnutt
        Default is boring and feels like a basic RPG game you see on the mobile app store for 1 dollar sometimes. I like turning it into Final Fantasy or Tactics.
        Oct 31, 2016
    3. izyCoder
      izyCoder
      have you ever seen a witch which is a guy? I want to make one for my game lol. If you have, what anime is it :3
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
           Usually male witches are referred to as either sorcerers or warlocks where they appear in written media at least. Fairly certain warlock was used to describe a male practitioner of evil magic from it's inception, which is likely why you don't run into males with the actual title of witch, though the concept is just as common for men as it is women.
        Sep 12, 2016
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Or if you even look at Harry Potter, witches and wizards are used as the female/male names of the same type.
        Sep 12, 2016
      4. Euphony
        Euphony
        Not an anime, but the first thing that comes to mind is that show from the 90s, Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I distinctly remember both men and women being called witches in that universe. And IIRC it was based on a comic book, so maybe they were being faithful to the comic's original terms.

Also when we studied the Salem Witch Trials in school, there were plenty of men accused of being witches/practicing witchcraft. I don't think they used any terms like wizard or warlock to distinguish between genders, though I could be wrong...
        Sep 12, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    4. izyCoder
      izyCoder
      has anyone heard of lotus2d? I thought it was the next generation of rpg maker...

mv's developer really should make mv more powerful or lotus2d will take it all.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. izyCoder
        izyCoder
        it does support javascript. Taken from the site,

[*]Support for Javascript plugins. Although we chose Ruby as our main scripting language, we understand that many programmers love Javascript too, and we intend to harmonize both languages in the future.

and built in image editor,

[*]A built-in image editor so you can make really quick modifications to your graphics without ever having to exit Lotus2D.

Jun 18, 2016
      3. Victor Sant
        Victor Sant
        @izyCoder

Any further funding will let us work on various extra features in no particular order: instead, we want the community to vote on the extras that attract them the most. Some of them are:  

They are stretch goals, so they will only happen if the funding goes beyond 58.000 CAD.

Anyway, looking how things are going I don't think it will reach the goal, Beyond the Kickstarter page, there is not much to see about it, He should've built some more hype about it before trying to go on a kickstarter.

The software main page is not ready, the forum is not ready. The youtube channel was just started. He should have make the name known before going on a such ambitous campaing.
        Jun 19, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. izyCoder
        izyCoder
        so why don't we help them? I really hope this project is succeed.
        Jun 19, 2016
    5. izyCoder
      izyCoder
      just want to know who was experienced in vb.net?

Maybe we can team up :)

me, since I was 10.
      1. judgemental
        judgemental
        i took a course on vb.net & object oriented programming last semester, still learning. :)  
        Jun 5, 2016
    6. izyCoder
      izyCoder
      I'm not newbie but I lost my old account and make a new one ._.
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        you could just click the 'forgot password' option and ask for a new one to be sent.  What was your old member name?
        Jun 4, 2016
      2. izyCoder
        izyCoder
        izyees

I know but i didn't remember the email and went I reset using my main email *****@mail.com, I got this account.
        Jun 4, 2016
  • About

First Language:
    English

Signature

I eat KITTENS