izyCoder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Idk why i hate default. Maybe it's why i'm into scripting... so I can edit my game mechanic \O/ lol.

Don't judge me but, I really hate using default...... am I weird? Cuz i like something that advanced... even my friend said I'm weird because I can solve a math problem with a simple formula but I use the complicated way lol.
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Default is boring and feels like a basic RPG game you see on the mobile app store for 1 dollar sometimes. I like turning it into Final Fantasy or Tactics.
    have you ever seen a witch which is a guy? I want to make one for my game lol. If you have, what anime is it :3
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       Usually male witches are referred to as either sorcerers or warlocks where they appear in written media at least. Fairly certain warlock was used to describe a male practitioner of evil magic from it's inception, which is likely why you don't run into males with the actual title of witch, though the concept is just as common for men as it is women.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Or if you even look at Harry Potter, witches and wizards are used as the female/male names of the same type.
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Not an anime, but the first thing that comes to mind is that show from the 90s, Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I distinctly remember both men and women being called witches in that universe. And IIRC it was based on a comic book, so maybe they were being faithful to the comic's original terms.

Also when we studied the Salem Witch Trials in school, there were plenty of men accused of being witches/practicing witchcraft. I don't think they used any terms like wizard or warlock to distinguish between genders, though I could be wrong...
    has anyone heard of lotus2d? I thought it was the next generation of rpg maker...

mv's developer really should make mv more powerful or lotus2d will take it all.
    izyCoder
    izyCoder
    it does support javascript. Taken from the site,

• Support for Javascript plugins. Although we chose Ruby as our main scripting language, we understand that many programmers love Javascript too, and we intend to harmonize both languages in the future.

and built in image editor,

• A built-in image editor so you can make really quick modifications to your graphics without ever having to exit Lotus2D.
    Victor Sant
    Victor Sant
    @izyCoder

Any further funding will let us work on various extra features in no particular order: instead, we want the community to vote on the extras that attract them the most. Some of them are:  

They are stretch goals, so they will only happen if the funding goes beyond 58.000 CAD.

Anyway, looking how things are going I don't think it will reach the goal, Beyond the Kickstarter page, there is not much to see about it, He should've built some more hype about it before trying to go on a kickstarter.

The software main page is not ready, the forum is not ready. The youtube channel was just started. He should have make the name known before going on a such ambitous campaing.
    izyCoder
    izyCoder
    so why don't we help them? I really hope this project is succeed.
    just want to know who was experienced in vb.net?

Maybe we can team up :)

me, since I was 10.
    judgemental
    judgemental
    i took a course on vb.net & object oriented programming last semester, still learning. :)  
    I'm not newbie but I lost my old account and make a new one ._.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    you could just click the 'forgot password' option and ask for a new one to be sent.  What was your old member name?
    izyCoder
    izyCoder
    izyees

I know but i didn't remember the email and went I reset using my main email *****@mail.com, I got this account.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DarkAdria wrote on  Masked 's profile.
Hello, sorry to bother you. I have tried to send you a private message, but it indicates that due to the privacy settings it is not possible.
Some time ago, I finished my project and made a port for Android. Because the original idea was to play the game with a keyboard on PC, playing it with a mouse caused some bugs. (max 420 characters)...
Another day, Another migraine, I found out that the game is broken about the .... Stuff.... Im not best at coding and, I got this billion error, so no choice, I think the error is from Yanfly's SkillMastery...... Fixing it...
Today I got my first shot of the COVID vaccine (Sputnik V). I was very worried. I didn't feel the prick at all. I do not observe any side effects yet.
I should stop staring at the screen too long. neck hurt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoobymcsnack