izyees
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So that my country has extend the movement restriction for two more weeks. So any good game making challenges to join?
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Kes
    Kes
    If you want feedback on something like that, you would be better posting in 'Ideas and Prototypes'.
    izyees
    izyees
    @Kes I did. But it hasn't been publish by the moderator yet. I have no reason why.
    Kes
    Kes
    As the Rules for that forum say, you should allow up to 3 days for approval, and you posted this update only 3 hours after you posted the thread. The mods for that section are incredibly busy in RL as well as here, so please be a bit patient.
    Reactions: izyees
    guys, I'm bored :^

Please request some more plugins >.<

I want to improve my javascript.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Graphic Novel style Choices where they are centered on the screen and we can set images to the backs of the choices.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I thought there were dozens of plugin requests still waiting to be done.  There's a whole forum full of them :)
    izyees
    izyees
    I know and some of them is complicated to make.  :headshake:

And I'm not quite understand of what they want  :|
    There's a bug with yanfly's weapon unleash.

when scope is set to all allies, it will let you select enemy but the effect still goes to all allies.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    This kind of thing needs to go into a topic, not a status update.
    izyees
    izyees
    which topic? I don't see any topic that I can ask a question like this  :|
    mlogan
    mlogan
    You either bring it up in Yanfly's plugins topic or create a new topic in Plugin Support asking for help.
    just started my youtube channel and got 1 hater. Why need to dislike ALL my video ._.
    Ksi
    Ksi
    Don't let it get you down. There are going to be idiots like that. Just remember that downvotes really only matter in the comment section. ^.^)b
    Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    Don't mind the hater, every thumb is actually good no matter if it's up or down. Your videos will be easier to find, the thumbs are only for YouTube to find videos with the same taste. It's not a rating actually. As far as I know.
    what kind of game did you like the most? crafting? fighting? fishing? farming? freaking?
    izyees
    izyees
    if mini game? what features you want?
    meowchelle
    meowchelle
    I love farming and fishing. HMFoMT style farming & I like fishing that doesn't have too many mechanics, but different capture conditions. I love collecting, like Animal Crossing style bug & fish collection.
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Freaking. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I need someone to hire me as databaser and javascripter :( and no battle relate please... I will join a game like harvest moon.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    There is a project recruitment forum, or if you really mean "hire" as in paid, there is a Classifieds forum. The status feed is not the place to ask for (or offer) game help.
    trying to write in english without the help of google translate... Wow, I feel pro now :D
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Congrats! I've noticed that this status feed follows grammar a lot better. I never really gotten far in a foreign language, so for someone to learn a language as complex as English is always impressive to me.
    Natural
    Natural
    Yeah it's difficult to get far in a foreign language for sure unless you're planning to use it often.
    Luiishu535
    Luiishu535
    Writing for an RPG in a foreign language has definitely been a challenge. I'm glad I'm getting better at it though. Keep it up!
    still on vacation... *_* cannot do anything without computer ;/... I wish I have laptop
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!
ANY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!

Online Platformer TEST DEMO 0.1 - 4 simple Maps. Just jumping test. (I still have 2 minor problems to fix).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NearOnline